X = Rin + 2 x Ben + 2 x Albedo + 2

(A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry this chapter took so long to be written, I've just been feeling a lot of writer block and I've been taking most of the hiatus time to recover from the series fatigue I've been feeling. The updates should return to a more normal pace but there are no guarantees. This book will not end until I've covered through Omniverse or until I've reached the maximum chapter count.)

Kevin, Ben, and Gwen were sitting in Kevin's car in the Mr. Smoothie parking lot around 8 p.m. and were drinking smoothies while debating where they should go.

"Can we please decide on where to go?" Ben asking the other two pleadingly.

"I'm only saying it once," Kevin said, "Auto Show."

"Keven, we're going to the lake," Gwen said, "Right Ben?"

"We've kind of done the lake Gwen," Ben said.

Gwen was about to protest when they heard the squealing of tires in the parking lot. They saw Rin and Albedo's cars pull into the parking lot and stop at breakneck speeds. They threw open the doors and ran to Kevin's car as he rolled down the windows.

"What's going on?" Kevin asked them.

"We've got a massive problem." They said at the same time.

"What's the problem?" Ben asked.

Before Rin or Albedo could answer,  multiple human-sized groups of silver light appeared around the car and materialized into six humanoid frogs, all holding plasma rifles.

"That." Albedo said, "That's the problem."

A silver robot-like man with an exposed brain appeared behind the frogmen and ordered them to stand down.

"Sorry, Kevin." The alien man said, "You know Incurseans."

"Raff!" Kevin said excitedly, "Guys, meet Raff, the number two guy in like forty star systems."

"Hey Raff," Rin said exasperated, "Tell Milleous we didn't do it."

"I know for a fact you did," Raff said accusingly as the Incursions pointed their laser rifles at Rin.

"I'm going to put this in simple terms so your minuscule brain can comprehend it," Rin began, "Why the hell would I kidnap the daughter if someone like Milleous and keep her on my home planet. Much less, why would I add any loose ends by hiring Seven-Seven when I could easily do the job myself?"

"I-I don't know," Raff said.

"Exactly," Rin said, "Now go tell that idiot that-"

Rin got cut off as a message was picked up on Kevin's radio.

"People of Earth!" The message was from a male who had a Brooklyn accent, "This is Lord Emperor Milleous. Your errand boy, SevenSeven has one Decarotation to return Princess Attea to me, Before I blow your pathetic planet to dust."

"Crapbaskets," Rin said before letting out a sigh, "Do you have anything she's won or touched in the last ten hours or so?"

Raff rummages around in his pocket and hands Rin a small scrap of purple cloth. He closes his eyes and is surrounded with a very light grey aura and the cloth floats off his palm. After a few seconds, the aura vanishes and he opened his eyes.

"She at Grand Madre Dam, and she's fighting back a lot," Rin said.

"You know how to use mana?" Gwen asked.

"I dated a sorceress for like, five years, how could I not?" Rin asked sarcastically, "Beam us up, Raff."

"By the way," Ben started, "How long is a Decarotation?"