Series 2 part 12 The News

"You sure this is the right place?" Kevin asked Ben.

Kevin, Ben, Gwen, Rin, and Looma were crouched on a rooftop looking through a skylight. Looma was fidgeting but Rin was the only one to notice, he decided to ask about it after the mission.

"Pretty sure," Ben said, "This is where the tipster said the deal was going down."

"That's the part that's concerning," Rin said, "Normally is either me or Kevin who get info like this, it's strange."

They moved over to another skylight and saw what they came for. There were loads of Forever Knights moving boxes that looked like they were full of energy weapons around the warehouse.

"See? I told you!" Ben said, "Let's get them."

Ben jumped through the glass with Kevin who absorbed part of the roof and Gwen while turning into Humungosaur. Rin held Looma back and told her something felt wrong.

Ben tried punching one of the Knights but his fist phased right through him.

"What? Holograms?" He asked out loud.

"Good guess."

They turned where the voice came from and saw someone press a button on a disk which caused the holograms to disappear. He walked out of the shadows and revealed that he was wearing Plumber armor.

"Magister Gilhil of the Plumbers. Magister Prior Gilhil." He said, "I'm the commanding officer of this quadrant, you're all under arrest for impersonating officers of the law."

Ben looked confused and returned to his normal form with Gihlil towering over him.

"Arrested for what?" He asked.

"You've illegally impersonated Plumbers, the only law enforcement recognized by every member of the Milky Way Treaty. That's an interstellar class felony."

"Sounds bad," Kevin commented offhandedly.

"I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you," Gilhil said.

"If I were YOU I wouldn't talk that way to someone who can kick your can halfway up the street and back!" Kevin responded.

"You feeling froggy boy? Then jump." Gilhil said,

Kevin smiled.

"Ribbit."

Kevin went for a punch but Gilhil caught it and twisted Kevin's wrist, causing it to make a "pop" sound. He grabbed Kevin by the scruff of his shirt and threw him through some wooden crates and into a metal wall.

"Stay down son," Gilhil said as he stopped in front of Kevin.

Kevin absorbed the wall and punched Gilhil in the face, staggering the Magister. He punched him again, knocking him back, but this time, he kept his footing.

Gilhil rubbed his chin, "As much fun as it would be going a couple more rounds with you, I don't have the time."

He pulled out a gun and shot an energy bola at Kevin which wrapped around him and caused him to float upside down in the air. Ben activated the Omnitrix and the hologram was set to Goop.

"Don't" Gilhil said.

"Do" Gwen retorted.

He slammed the watch core and dodged a shot from the bola gun after he transformed. He snaked his way around another shot and wrapped around the Magister, quickly incapacitating him.

"You wanna talk? let's talk." Ben said.

Later on the roof, everyone was there, including Rin and Looma who were out of sight.