An Alternate View

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long to update but the Alien Swarm Arc has been giving me such a headache when writing it so I thought I would give you guys something special for the 50th chapter. I'll try to be more regular with my updates but it has been hard for me to do much of anything creatively for the last few months. I've had this specific chapter on a random document since May of 2021 and just recently finished it. Hope you guys enjoy it!)

"We don't have time for this!" Ultimate Humungosaur said he punched Vulkanus in the face, nearly causing him to fall off a steep ledge above the technologically advanced city around them.

"We're not missing another one of his birthday parties! So we'd love it if you chilled out in the Null Void." Fourarms said as he threw a grenade shaped device at Vulkanus's feet which sucked him into the device like a singularity,

Ultimate Humungosaur transformed into Fasttrack and grabbed the grenade as Fourarms transformed into XLR8.

"Race you back to headquarters babe," XLR8 said, "Winner gets to take credit for the idea."

"You're on Ben!" Fasttrack said before racing off at the same time as his husband.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At a birthday party, a ten-year-old human boy was conversing with his friends, some were aliens and one was a human girl. They were talking about random topics like hoverboards and Aqua Limph Vaders. They began to hear a commotion like thousands of feet thundering against a linoleum floor. The kids had no idea what it was while the great-grandfather of the twelve-year-old boy just grinned, knowing exactly what the noise was.

Soon, a blur of blue and black came speeding through at the same time as a blur of white and black. A large cloud of dust was kicked up as the blurs came to a complete stop. When the dust cleared the blurs could be identified as Fastrack and XLR8 with XLR8 standing slightly ahead of Fasttrack.

"Crap." Fasttrack said as he knew he lost.

The two heroes returned to their normal forms as Ben 10,000 and Rin 10,000. The kid ran up to them and hugged them as they crouched slightly to meet him.

"I'm so glad you could make it dads." The kid said.

"Told you we wouldn't miss this one," Ben said.

"After all," Rin began, "You only turn twelve once."

As they finished, the great-grandfather now identified as Max wheeled a cart with a cake on it next to the kid and everyone noticed. After they did they all shouted, "Happy birthday Kenny!!"

After the shout, Kenny blew out the candles and Ben asked Max, "Mind chambering the garbage?" as he handed him the null-void grenade.

When he looked back he saw Rin explaining to the kids how their warning system worked.

"It's called the Threat Detector." Rin said, "Whenever someone reports an emergency Ben and I will go handle it, or if we're busy the alert will go to the Galactic Enforcers and they take care of it."

"Wow!" One of the kids said.

"Someday I'll be by your sides, right dad?" Kenny asked Rin.

Before he could answer Kenny heard a couple of ghostly voices from behind him.

"Kenneth Tennyson." They said in perfect unison as Kenny turned around.

In front of him now were two holographic images. One of Gwendolyn and one of Hope.

"Hope, Aunt Gwendolyn!" Kenny said excitedly.

"She's your doofus cousin once removed," Ben said as he walked to his son.