Chapter 1: New Season, New Dancer, Neverending Story

Three months had passed since the Abby Lee Dance Company had won their second straight National Title and the day was October 8th, which was the first day of the 2012-13 dancing season and out in the parking lot, the girls and moms pulled in and greeted each other with hugs, but the Hylands weren't there for some reason. Then they went into the studio and the girls changed into their dancewear and once they did that, they went into Studio A and started to do some dancing while the moms watched.

Then moments later, the door that led from the Dancer's Den opened and coming in was Abby and Dominic as the girls stopped their dancing as the Millers approached the pyramid on the mirror. Abby removed two photos and put them in the trash.

"We're not doing a pyramid right now." Abby simply said.

"Also, we're not happy with the people who are not here, but we're also not happy with the people who are here. There were 6 group routines and some of you know 2 and some knows 1 of them and that is not going to be a winning routine." Dominic added.

"And while Dominic and i were in Los Angeles filming my Ultimate Dance Competition, i called for some guest choreographers to come to the studio and have routines that were ready, but Dominic got word from the staff and let me know that nobody but Maddie and Chloe showed up and that makes us look bad." Abby stated.

"Last season, two solos were ready to go before we even began this new competition season and didn't find out that nobody but Maddie and Chloe showed up until the staff informed me and i let mom know." Dominic told the girls.

"When Dominic was dancing, he came to class on his own free will because he always wanted to improve and you're only as good as your last performance and during breaks, you set new goals and overcome obstacles that are in your way and improve. Dominic did that." Abby commented and then she and her son removed the other photos and tossed them. "No pyramid."

"How can you both throw away all that our daughters worked for last year?" Holly wondered.

"Like this." Dominic picked up the photos and put them in the teash. "Girls, no pyramid."

"What he said." Abby said. "This weekend, we'll be going to In10sity dance in Denver, Colorado aka the Mile High City and just to let you all know, we're going to hold an open call audition and this stings us to do so, but we have not choice but to do this, we'll be replacing Brooke and Paige. You will be nice, wonderful and kind to the dancer and his/her parent as well, got it?"

The girls and moms all nodded and then Abby and Dominic exited and came back minutes later.

"So ever free minute you've got over the next two weeks, you should be working on those new dances." Abby stated and Chloe raised her hand. "Yes, Chloe?"

"Miss Anby, we know it's the first week back from our break and all, but what about solos?" Chloe asked.

"Well, to tell you the truth, we don't even have a clue if we're even gonna do solos or not because things are somewhat out of whack and don't know what we are doing." Dominic answered.

"But we will start with the group, which is known as Angels and Demons. See how Brooke and Paige not being here affected you?" Abby added.

The next day at the studio, it was the day of the open call audition to find a new member or members for the studio and like last year's audition, which Kendall had won, there was a line around the studio and this time, it was slightly bigger as the auditioning dancers and their parents, mostly moms were waiting to enter, then Abby and Dominic greeted them after coming from in the studio. The dancers went in Studio A after getting ready and the parents were in the observation room with the moms and one hopeful parent was a woman with brown curly hair and her name is Jeanette Cota, who actually owns a dance studio called JC's Broadway Dance Academy and she has a daughter named Ava, who is around 10 with ash blonde hair and Ava was one of the auditioners and also Payton and a 17 year old boy named Brandon Pent, who dances for the ALDC were also auditioning even though they've danced for Abby.