Chapter 4 (Act II): Chloe/Kendall Showdown II

"Let's go, girls! Come on!" Abby yelled as the girls and moms came in with Payton on crutches because of her ankle as Abby and her son watched and it was a new week of rehearsals. "Congratulations, you are the overall high score winners!"

There was applause from the girls and moms.

"We wish it had been a fantastic weekend in Orlando, but as it turned out..." Dominic glared at Leslie. "...it wasn't so fantastic as we saw several things we hopefully don't see again. It's like the old saying goes, it's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt."

Pyramid went by and Abby and Dominic looked over at Payton.

"Payton, you've yet to admit that you were fooling around!" Abby sternly said to Payton. 1st, you tripped over one of the chairs legs and then we found out that it wasn't that, then it was Kendall's. But we have been hearing you made fun of the ballet dance on the stage and you were doing those steps and that's how you fell!"

"Who did you hear these stories from?" Leslie questioned.

"Not just from every person that was backstage, but i heard from a source that's very reliable and i told mom about it before leaving the competition!" Dominic replied.

"Don't try to lie about my daughter! She tripped over a prop and turned around!" Leslie retorted.

"Here's the thing. Payton nearly cost us the victory!" Abby said.

"If you two don't want Payton on the team and want to kick her off, just do it!"

"You gone!" Dominic told Payton, sounding like Chicago White Sox broadcaster Ken "Hawk" Harrelson as everybody laughed except for Payton and Leslie.

"Come on, Payton." Leslie said to Payton, who made her way towards her mother. "Remember that when you go and ask her back again. You two can't keep messing with somebody's head over and over. If anyone's the liars, it's you two."

Payton and Leslie exited Studio A as Abby and Dominic just rolled their eyes.

"Every single one of you have learned in this studio on what is acceptable behavior and what is not acceptable backstage, do not fool around in the wings when another team is on stage! Remember, everyone's replaceable!" Abby informed everybody. "Dominic, you have the floor."

"All right, this weekend, we're going to Roanoke, Virginia and attending Dance Troupe International and just to let you all know, while i was doing research earlier today, i got word that the Wicked Witch of the West from Canton is going to fly in with her minions." Dominic stated as the moms and girls had sullen looks on their faces.

"The group routine is going to be known as The Witches of East Canton, which is a dig at those rotten apples and we'll have two solos, which is going to go to Chloe and Kendall. Chloe, your solo is called Wreck It and Kendall, the name of your solo is Holla." Abby informed. "Moms, you can head out and girls, spread out."

The moms all headed up to the observation room and in the midst of Chloe's solo rehearsal, the moms were talking about the 2nd showdown between Kendall and Chloe.

"I can tell you're kind of upset over Kendall having to go up against Chloe as it's like going back in time to two weeks prior." Melissa said to Jill.

"I'm irate that Abby and her son are pitting them against each other again!" Jill complained.

"What's the big deal?" Christi wondered. "If that's done to make them better dancers, so be it."

"But Chloe learned her solo minutes ago."

In between rehearsals, Dominic was doing some research at the front desk with Gianna as Abby came to see what her son was finding for the competition.