Chapter 3: Comeback of the OG's

Two days later at the studio, Abby, Dominic and Gianna were at the front desk and Macdie and Mackenzie were back from being under the wather and were warming up with Chloe, Sophia, Bella and Kaeli. Chloe introduced Maddie and Mackenzie to Sophia, Bella and Kaeli. Ally wasn't there and nobody had a clue.

"Do you know where Ally is?" Abby wondered. "It's 30 minutes past 4:00 and she should have been here at 4:00 pm."

"I don't have a clue." Gianna replied.

"Maybe i'll give Shelly a call and find out what's going on." Dominic suggested as Abby and Gianna nodded, then he pulled his phone out and called Shelly, who answered afther the phone rang once.

"Hey, Dominic." Shelly said over the phone.

"Hello, Shelly. We're calling in because to find out where Ally is, she was supposed to be here at 4:00 pm." Dominic told her.

"Well, i'm not going to lie to you, Abby and Gia, we went back to New Orleans because there was a lot of harsh comments made about why we came in 2nd place in the group this past weekend. I mean, Ally was crying the whole way home on the plane." Shelly explained as Abby, Dominic and Gianna felt really bad for Ally, to them, she wasn't the reason they got 2nd place and Chloe was not to blame either and if anything to them, Bella and Kaeli's mothers were the real reasons why they got 2nd.

"Give our best to Ally." Abby said.

"I sure will." Shelly stated as they hung up as Dominic was fuming.

"Can you believe Gloria and Marcia were blaming Ally for us getting second place?" Dominic muttered. "It's the same old neverending story. One minute you think the story's about to come to a close, more chapters get added and it becomes a saga."

"You can say that again." Gianna commented.

"At least Chloe, Sophia, Christi and Jackie were the only ones being appreciative towards Ally and Shelly. Gloria, Marcia and their daughters just earned a one way ticket out of the studio. Jealousy is an ugly disease, you can ask Jill." Abby said.

"You know it, mom." Dominic told Abby. "If it's all right with you, i'll deal with Gloria and Marcia and tell them that they and their daughters are gone from the team."

Abby nodded as to say "Go Get 'Em" and Dominic got up from the chair he was sitting in and walked to the Dancer's Den and in there, Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Sophia, Bella and Kaeli were waiting as Melissa, Christi, Jackie, Gloria, Marcia were sitting on the benches.

"We'll head in Studio A and begin warming up." Chloe stated as Dominic nodded and the five girls headed into Studio A.

"We can tell you want to talk to Gloria and Marcia, so Melissa, Myself and Jackie will make ourselves scarce." Christi commented as she, Melissa and Jackie headed up into the observation room while Gloria and Marcia looked at the 16 year old adopted son of Abby.

"Gloria, Marcia, i got off the phone with Shelly and she told me, my mom and Gia that you two were telling Ally that she was the reason we lost to Yvette,:

"No--" Gloria denied, but Dominic cut her off.

"This studio is my mom's livelihood, this is what she does and i help her a lot and Ally was crying all the way home. So therefore, we've come to the decision, you two are out!" Dominic firmly said while Gloria and Marcia looked at him as he left the Dancer's Den and went into Studio A to let Bella and Kaeli know they were off the team, then minutes later, Bella and Kaeli came in, crying over being thrown out of the ALDC.

"Why do we have to leave?" Bella asked Marcia through her tears. "Mom, you and Kaeli's mom are the ones who blamed Ally."

"We want to stay, don't fight." Kaeli cried. "Apologize."

"We did but Dominic didn't want to hear it." Gloria told them.

"We want this really bad." Bella stated as she and Kaeli were distraught and still cried over the fact that their moms got them tossed out of the Abby Lee Dance Company, they put their clothes on and after they did that, they headed back to Virginia.

Back at the front desk, Abby, Dominic and Gianna were talking about what was going to happen at the next competition and then Abby and Gianna saw Dominic looking at the entrance/exit that led to the parking lot.

"What do you see, Dom?" Gianna asked.

"Mom, Gia, don't look now, but we have unwanted guests." Dominic pointed out seeing Kelly and Holly in the parking lot as Jill was standing near her car and wasn't seen.

"Are you kidding me?!" Abby griped. "Then again, we might have some openings."

"You may be right, mom." Dominic then got up and went out to the parking lot and looked at Holly and Kelly. "Moms, either you come in and let your kids dance or you can scream, don't loiter in the parking lot and make a choice."

"Well, i'm in." Holly conceded.

"Me too." Kelly stated and the two moms and they entered, there on the front desk were two contracts.

"Abby, Dominic, before we sign those contracts, i wasn't doing the silent protest to bring Kelly, Brooke and Paige back, i only did that to throw Jill off." Holly said.

"Why didn't you say so at the start?" Dominic wondered.

"Didn't know how to go about it." Holly answered. "I felt it was unfair that Jill was intimidating Kelly because we want Brooke and Paige to be amazing."

"Fair enough."

Holly and Kelly signed the contracts and brought in Nia, Brooke and Paige and Brooke hugged her boyfriend after entering the studio.

"Kelly, Brooke, Paige, welcome back, we're sorry we had to suspend you at the start of this season." Abby apologized.

"It's not your fault, i can't blame you." Kelly responded as Abby, Dominic and Gianna nodded as she, Holly, Nia, Brooke and Paige went past the front desk and were introduced to Sophia and Jackie. Then a minute later, Jill approached the door and approached the front desk.

"Hello, Jill. How are you?" Dominic asked.

"I'm doing good." Jill responded. "My Little Kendall wants to come back and every single kid and mother wants us here."

"Jill, you have the audacity to show up after you made us suspend Brooke and Paige because we heard from some other dancers you picked on them, we didn't want to do it, but you gave us no other choice and had to do it for their safety. We also found out you made fun of my weight and called me and my son names." Abby said.

"And you berated Kendall." Jill retorted.

"If she wasn't mediocre, maybe we wouldn't have to tell her to fix those flaws as much." Dominic commented.

"Are you calling My Little Kendall mediocre?!"

"No, he's simply stating the truth, we want her to be amazing and not a lazy slug!" Abby stated and she pulled out a contract. "So what's it gonna be?"

"Well, i've got no choice." Jill signed it and with that she and Kendall were back, then they got introduced to Sophia and Jackie. Jill was plotting ways on how to get Sophia and Jackie out of the studio because she thinks Sophia was a threat to her daughter.