Chapter 13 (Act II): Front Desk Smackdown

Two months had passed and the day was April 28th and in between that time, Dominic was preparing for his graduation which was approaching fast, which was in two weeks, Abby went to visit some other studios to help them out and Dominic teamed up with her and the day prior, Abby took Dominic to find a graduation suit for him and at the studio, they were talking to the moms of the select ensemble team.

"How do you think the number is going?" Dominic asked.

"We love it and the girls do too." Jodi commented as Tracey, Tami, Loree and Jeanette also agreed.

"You know, we figured that Christy with the Y is going to go off the rails." Abby said.

"Question for you and your son. How did she convince you two to let her back on the team after she called you both liars?" Tracey wondered.

"Here's the thing, Sarah H has something special, but it's her mother that's holding her back and if she tries another stunt like that, we'll consider pulling her solo and maybe give it to Tea' because we could tell she's been watching." Dominic answered.

"Yeah." Abby agreed.

"Sounds like a good idea." Tami stated and then they all turned to the hallway that led to the foyer and coming in was Christy.

"I'm gonna have to interrupt you." Christy said. "I heard every word you were saying and all of you are jealous!"

"You think we're jealous of you?!" Loree exclaimed.

"You've got to learn how to keep your trap shut, it's no wonder why Jill and Kendall got tossed from the studio!" Jodi added.

"My daughter deserves to be on the team, not any one of your daughters!"

"That's up to Abby, Dominic, Gianna and the faculty." Jeanette stated, despite her not liking Dominic or Abby as she felt they were picking on Ava.

"Mom, why do i get a feeling that it's about to become WWE in here momentarily?" Dominic told Abby.

"That's looking very likely."

"And we've got front row seats."

"This is my studio and i'm not going anywhere!" Christy with a Y declared. "So here's a suggestion that's very simple, go.....home?!"

"You're nothing but a troublemaking lunatic!" Tami shouthed and that made Christy with a Y mad, Christy with a Y threw something at her and Tami lunged at her and with that, a scuffle began as the moms of the select team all went to break it up as Tami inadvertently pulled Tracey by her hair, thinking it was Christy with a Y's as Abby and Dominic looked incredulous.

"Tami, my hair!"

The fight went to the back of the desk where Abby and Dominic looked on, then Christy with a Y swung at Tami, who ducked and the punch connected to Dominic's right eye, which caused him to fall like a ton of bricks as he held his eye, which started to blacken in pain as Abby was horrified.

"Domino!" Abby screamed, seeing her son hold his eye in pain from the punch, then she pulled out a tap shot and slammed it on the desk which caused the fight to end as Christy with a Y, Tracey, Tami, Jeanette and Loree all looked really scared as Jodi went to check on Abby's son. "YOU DINGBATS SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES FOR MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES!"

"Tami started it! She punched me!" Christy accused.

"No, you started it!" Tami retorted.

"SHUT UP!" Abby roared. "TAMI, CHRISTY, IF THERE IS ONE THING I DO NOT TOLERATE BESIDES YOU PHYSICALLY FIGHTING EACH OTHER AND MAKING FOOLS OF YOURSELVES, THAT IS ANYONE PHYSICALLY HARMING OR ATTEMPTING TO HARM MY SON, THAT IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE! Jodi, can you take Dominic into the Dancer's Den as i deal with Tami and Christy with a Y?"

"All right." Jodi walked Dominic to the Dancer's Den and outside, Jeanette, Loree and Tracey walked Tami to her van.

"Tami, take the upper road." Loree told Tami. "You've got to show that you can take the upper road. You have to calm down."

"Yeah." Jeanette added.

Back in the studio, Abby went to the staircase where Christy with a Y was sitting, holding in ice bag on her head.

"I did not need this today." Abby told Christy with a Y. "You need to go out and apologize to not only Tami, but to my son as well since you punched him or your kid gets taken out of the dance and there's no solo. You're lucky i didn't throw out of the studio because you know what happened to Jill when she attacked me and Dominic."

Christy with a Y looked on as Abby headed towards the Dancer's Den to check on her son and she entered the room where Dominic was getting tended to by Jodi and also in there with them were Christi, Melissa and Brooke.

"You ok?" Abby asked.

"Yeah, my eye's gonna be hurting tomorrow from that punch and hopefully my black eye clears up before graduation." Dominic answered.

"It will." Melissa assured him.

"You never know, it might clear up by next week." Christi commented.

"She's right." Brooke added as they continued to tend to him.

At the Sheer Talent competition in Wheeling, West Virginia that weekend, the select ensemble won the group again by getting 1st and the originals got 2nd, for the junior soloist division, Mackenzie got 1st and in the small wonders soloist division, Sarah H got 1st and for the next week, Dominic's eye got better as he, Abby and Gianna brought in Zack and his mother Gina and Maddie had to kiss Zack in the duet, much to Maddie's embarrassment and at Olmsted Falls, the location of In10sity, Maddie and Zack's duet got 2nd and the Candy Apples duet, which had Alyssa and a guest dancer named Evan Gorbell won 1st, but the Candy Apples group got 2nd and the girls got 1st.