Chapter 7 (Act II): Exit Kendall and Jill, Enter Kalani and Kira

The next morning at Abby's condo, Abby had invited Gianna, Jennine, Rachael, James, Matt and the moms over to vote on whether Jill and Kendall either stay with the ALDC or get the boot after Jill's actions at the competition the day before as Dominic had taken Kalani and Kira on a tour of Chicago as they had moved there a few days ago.

"You're all wondering why i called you all here, it's because of Jill's actions yesterday at the competition in New York and we're going to have a vote on whether Jill and Kendall will stay or be getting the boot." Abby told them. "All in favor of kicking Jill and Kendall out of the ALDC, say aye."

"Aye!" Everybody raised their hand, which made it unanimous.

"Well, since you unanimously voted to kick Jill and Kendall out of the ALDC, there's no need for a vote on keeping them on the team." Abby said.

"Our minds have been made up since Jill attacked you and Dominic." Holly told Abby.

"Yeah." Kelly agreed.

"We'll get the papers ready and in addition, make Kalani the newest member in Kendall's place and get a jacket made for her." Gianna told Abby.

"All right." Abby nodded as Gianna, Jennine, Rachael, James and Matt started to get the papers to dismiss Jill and Kendall from the Abby Lee Dance Company ready and Kalani and Kira would be the newest members of the team.

Meanwhile, on State Street and Randolph Street, Dominic was giving Kalani and Kira a tour of Chicago. Dominic still had marks on his neck from Jill choking him but they were healing.

"How's your neck?" Kira asked

"I still have the marks from Jill throttling me, but other than that, it's doing good." Dominic responded.

"Good to know you're doing good. Karma will get Jill one way or another." Kalani stated. "Now we're ready for the tour of Chicago."

"All right, on the southeast corner of this intersection is Macy's, formerly known as Marshall Field's and it's a 8 level store and on the 7th floor, there's a restaurant called The Walnut Room and when the holidays come, there's a christmas tree that's in there."

"Cool. Maybe we should take a look at that one day." Kalani suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea." Kira agreed.

"Mom and i'd go there many times to do some shopping." Dominic told them, he showed them Block 37, then they walked west on Randolph and he showed them the James M. Nederlander Theatre and when they approached Randolph & Clark, there was a modern looking building on the Northwest side.

"Pretty cool building." Kalani said.

"Yeah." Kira added.

"Kalani, Kira, this is the James R. Thompson Center, it was formerly known as the State of Illinois Center when it opened in 1985 and in 1993, it got changed to it's current name after former governor James R. Thompson. It has stores on the first two levels and above them are office floors It also has a food court on the lower level and in addition, there is a CTA station called Clark/Lake that is served by the Orange Line to Midway, Brown Line to Kimball, Green Line to Harlem/Lake, Ashland/63rd and 63rd/Cottage Grove, Pink Line to 54/Cermak and on rush hours, the Purple Line Express to Linden and also, the Blue Line station to O'Hare and Forest Park is in a subway." Dominic informed.

"Cool to know." Kalani stated.

"Sometimes, mom and i would have lunch over here mostly during the summers when i'm off from school on summer vacation and sometimes in the spring during spring break vacation." Dominic told them and then he continued to give them the tour of Chicago, showing them the LaSalle Street Station, where Metra Rock Island District Trains from Joliet and Blue Island-Vermont Street start and or terminate on LaSalle. Hours later, the tour was done and they headed back to their respective condos. Kalani and Kira's condo was located on Pearson & Miles Van Der Rohe, the apartment was a 4 bed/4 bathroom nearly 5,600 square feet.

The next day in the parking lot of the studio, Jill was seen arriving and parked into a parking space and Kendall was with her as they hoped that they would not be kicked off the team despite Jill physically attacking both Abby and Dominic.

"Kendall, i'm gonna go in the studio and hopefully we'll be forgiven despite my actions this past weekend." Jill told Kendall.

"Ok." Kendall responded.

Jill began to walk from her vehicle to the entrance of the studio, then coming out of the studio was Rachael, who had a piece of paper as Abby, Dominic, Gianna, Jennine, James, Melissa, Christi, Kelly and Holly watched.

"Jill." Rachael greeted.

"What's going on?" Jill wondered as Rachael gave her the paper and as Jill read it, the expression on her face turned into anger as the paper meant that she and Kendall were no longer a part of the Abby Lee Dance Company. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

"Jill, please calm down--" Rachael said, but Jill did not want to hear it.

"YOU ARE ALL IDIOTS! YOU CAN'T THROW ME AND MY DAUGHTER OFF THE TEAM!" Jill continued to rant to Abby, Dominic, Gianna, Jennine, James and the moms, who were looking on at her as tears came down her face as Rachael went over to Jill's vehicle and told Kendall that she was no longer a part of the studio. "YOU ALL CAN'T DO ME AND MY LITTLE KENDALL LIKE THIS!!!!"

Abby, Dominic, Gianna, Jennine, James and the moms all continued to watch Jill rant. Jill then realized as she headed back to her vehicle and Kendall was wailing over being kicked out of the Abby Lee Dance Company and once Jill got in the driver's seat, she backed out of the space.

"Jill's gonna cry in the car." Christi commented.

"She already is." Abby said, noticing that Jill started bawling as she drove out of the parking lot and later, Kalani officially became the newest member of the Abby Lee Dance Company.