Chapter 9: Getting invited to be on The View

A week passed and the Abby Lee Dance Company was back for a new week of rehearsal and two days ago, they went to attend Powerhouse Dance in Philadelphia and there, they got a clean sweep as the day was February 11th and the pyramid was complete.

"My foot isn't hurting anymore." Mackenzie stated.

"Do you have your doctor's excuse?" Melissa asked.

"Did you visit the doctor lately?" Abby wondered.

"No." Mackenzie replied. "Oh, wait. I did."

"You didn't, Kenzie. You didn't visit the doctor recently. Let them know what the doctor said to you." Melissa told Mackenzie as Abby, Dominic and Gianna looked at Melissa.

"He said it was ok for me to dance again." Mackenzie said.

"But did he look at your foot again?"

"No, he did not."

"He said she has to rest her foot until it was 100%. She knows her body." Melissa stated.

"Really?" Abby raised her eyebrow. "Mackenzie couldn't even create a sentence to respond to us with! Dom could've created a sentence to respond to me with and he does it very well!"

"The doctor said two weeks and we do not feel comfortable going against his wishes." Dominic added. "Mom, you have the floor."

"Thanks, Domino. We will be traveling to Youngston, Ohio and attending Energy Dance Competition and you know when it comes to Ohio, it's a likely chance Cathy's going to lurk. We have the group dance that is going to have everybody except for Maddie, Mackenzie and Chloe and the group name is Hear No Evil. Maddie and Chloe, you two will be helping with choreography, but you two will have solos and Maddie's solo is called They'll Never Change and Chloe's solo is titled About Mother. We've got a duet called Move You Too and doing the duet is Nia and Asia."

The moms and girls looked at each other, the group dance was going to be interesting without Maddie and Chloe in the group even though the two have solos.

"Moms, you can scram and girls, warm up." Dominic stated as the moms

Three days later, which was thursday and it was two days prior to competition, Abby was at the front desk as Gianna was with her, then Abby heard her phone ring and she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Abby, this is your publicist and i've got some really, really exciting news for you. We got a call from The View and they have invited you and your son Dominic to come guest co-host the show next week." A female voice informed.

Abby had a huge grin on her face and pumped her fist in excitement and laughed with joy.

"That is crazy!" Abby excitedly said. "I want to sit next to Whoopi

"It's a whole hour. The girls have been invited to come dance as well and they want to see one of your award winning routines since they've seen that you have had a fantastic season." The publicist added as Gianna came from Studio A.

"All right, thanks for letting me now, this is awesome!"

"It is, talk to you later."

"Bye." They hung up as Dominic came in after coming from school and he was wondering why his mother was excited.

"Hey, what's with all the excitement?" Dominic asked as he sat next to his mother.

"Dominic, guess what, my publicist called and let me know that you and myself are going to be co-hosting The View!" Abby responded excitedly.