Chapter 21: Three Peat

The big day arrived and it was August 3rd, which meant that the day was Nationals and the sun was rising as it was 8:00 am and the city was busy as joggers were running down the streets, trolleys were running in the middle of Canal with Cars and Buses going down the street.

In Dominic's hotel room, Dominic was seen exiting the bathroom after taking a shower, brushing his teeth and putting his hair in a ponytail and he was decked out in a red suit and black button down shirt with loafers. Then he grabbed his sunglasses.

"All righty, now i'm ready for the girls to bring home their 3rd straight national title." Dominic commented to himself before grabbing his cell phone, camera, wallet and bags and card key as Abby was going to check them all out before heading to Nationals and heading back home for a few days before heading to an awards show in Los Angeles the next weekend.

He then exited his hotel room and took an elevator down to the lobby and there he saw Abby and Gianna talking.

"Hey mom, Hey Gia." Dominic greeted.

"Hey there, Domino." Abby and Gianna both said.

"How's it going?"

"It's going good."

"What'll be the order for Nationals this time?" Dominic asked.

"Asia's gonna go first with her solo Dance Doctor, Brooke will be next with her solo 10,000 miles, Maddie will be next with Amazing Grace, Chloe will follow with her solo VooDoo Doll and like usual, the group Home Again will be last." Abby told him.

"All righty. Hopefully we can keep our title from the clutches of those rotten apples."

"I know, right?"

The girls and moms all met them later and they got on the bus that would take them to Nationals.

The Abby Lee Dance Company arrived on the bus at the McAlister Auditorium and they got off after it came to a stop and there were a lot of fans cheering, happy to see them, they got their bags and walked to the entrance and they saw Cathy, Vivi and the Candy Apples coming from the other end.

"Hey, it's the soon to be former champs!" Cathy taunted.

Abby and Dominic just rolled their eyes.

"Whatever, you couldn't even beat us even on our worst days." Dominic snorted.

"Seriously?" Alli responded, then she and the other Candy Apples moms saw that Jill and Kendall were not with them.

"Looks like you're down a member, which gives us a big time chance of beating you at Nationals!" Yvette commented.

"The chances of you winning three National Titles in a row are about as good as the Blackhawks winning Back to Back Stanley Cups next season!" Patsy stated.

"Whatever, your dancers are roadkill like Hadley!" Abby yelled as the moms of Candy Apples glared at them.

"What she said!" Gianna added.

"Come on, crew, we've got some rotten apples to beat." Dominic said as he, Abby, Gianna, the moms and girls entered the building and the Candy Apples entered next as they went to their respective dressing rooms. "Kelly, Kristie, Melissa, Christi, begin with the make up and hair."

"Gotcha." Christi said.

"Remember this, girls, we're here at Nationals, this is it! This is what it has been all about right from the very start! Those morons from Canton want to end your reign as the reigning National Champions and we cannot have that or there may be some changes to the team!" Abby addressed. "We're here to win the big trophy like we have the previous two times, so bring the drive, strength and energy into every dance! Got it?"