Chapter 10 (Act II): Victory #12

At the studio, Maddie, Mackenzie, Chloe, Nia, Brooke, Paige, Kalani and Payton were standing as the moms looked on with Abby and Dominic talking, then they did the pyramid with an additional photo on the top.

"For this week, on the top of pyramid is..." Dominic reached for the photo that was on the top of the pyramid and he and Abby were attempting to keep a straight face as they tried not to start laughing and took the cover off and as it turned out, it was a picture of Jill from after her fight with Abby and Dominic and she had a look of surprise before the Melissa and Christi punched her.

The moms and girls all started laughing their heads off at seeing Jill's photo as Abby and Dominic burst into laughter as well.

"We had to!" Abby yelled through her laughing.

"That's funny!" Melissa said.

"It is!" Christi and Kelly both agreed.

"Somebody should make a meme out of that!" Paige suggested.

"That would be really funny!" Nia commented.

"It would." Abby laughed, then she cleared her throat as her expression turned back to serious. "All right, back to business, the competition

"However...this time around, we will be heading to..." Dominic and Abby both rolled their eyes as Dominic spoke and the girls and moms wondered where it would be held at. "Canton, Ohio aka the Apple Orchard."

The moms and girls groaned, knowing what that meant.

"We've got a group dance and it's known as Frost and everybody will be in it and also, we have two solos and one is going to Payton, called Femme Fatale and the other is going to Kalani, known as Unless You Say You're Sorry." Abby informed.

"Moms, you can head out and girls, start warming up."

The moms headed upstairs and through the week of rehearsals, Leslie was grilling Kira, but she held her ground.

That saturday, Abby, Dominic, Gianna, the moms and girls arrived at the Palace Theatre in Canton, Ohio and that was where World Class Talent was held and there were fans of the Abby Lee Dance Company seeing them walk by and wave, but as the competition was in Canton, the hometurf of Candy Apples Dance Center, there more fans of the Candy Apples.

"Welcome to Canton, Ohio, Ladies and Dominic!" Cathy told them. "This is our stomping grounds!"

"Don't worry, we'll make this butt kicking fast." Dominic said.

"What he said." Abby commented. "Let's go get that 12th straight victory and shut Cathy up."

They went in the dressing room after entering the building and Kalani and Payton were getting ready for their solos as Maddie, Mackenzie, Nia, Chloe, Brooke and Paige were getting their hair and makeup done for the group dance later.

"Hold it, i don't even know why she's going to do her hair because the costume that you two gave her is not her size." Leslie said to Abby and Dominic.

"Leslie, it's a medium adult, we checked." Abby said.

"We have bigger ones." Dominic told Payton. "Why didn't you say something from the start?"

"Obviously you didn't give her the time!" Leslie exclaimed. "You spent your times with Kalani even though i don't have anything against her."

"Seriously?" Abby rolled her eyes, she and her son had nothing against Payton or anything, but it was just that Leslie was the one getting under their skins. "Payton, here's the thing, you need a large adult as it's apparent you can't wear this. If you don't want to dance, that's all right with us."