Chapter 10: Who is it going to be? The View

At the New York Marriott Marquis Hotel, one of the many hotels in New York City and it was located in Times Square, there was a room that had a king sized bed with a sofa, alarm clock, desk, safe, closet, flat screen TV and a radio and it gave a view of Times Square and it was on the 37th floor. There was also a bathroom with a shower and coming out of the bathroom was Dominic, who was decked out in a Adidas tracksuit and Adidas superstar sneakers, he then heard a knock at the door and went to see who it was and Abby was standing at the door.

"Hello there, mom." Dominic greeted Abby.

"Hello, Hello, Hello." Abby replied. "You ready to roll to the studio? Gia's already down in the Lobby."

"Let's do it." Dominic answered as he grabbed his phone, camera, mp3 player and card key and then he and Abby approached the elevator. "Mom, just to let you know, i got word last night before i hit the sack that Cathy and those rotten apples are going to be at the competition."

"Surprise." Abby sarcastically said..

"I said the same thing as well."

A minute later, Abby and Dominic got off the elevator and were in the Lobby, where Gianna was standing.

"Hey, Abby. Hey Domino." Gianna said.

"Hey, Gia." Dominic replied.

"Hey, Gianna." Abby added and with that the three exited the hotel and walked to the .49th street subway station, went down the stairs, paid their fare and were on the platform with other passengers waiting for the R train that was going to take them to the 28th street station.

"Are you both still back and forth on who will be i The Last Text on The View between Asia and Mackenzie?" Gianna asked them.

"Yeah." Abby admitted. "One minute we're leaning towards Asia and the next minute, we're leaning toward Mackenzie. But we'll find out between now and the 20th."

"When we do the run through at the rehearsal where The View is filmed, we'll have a definite answer." Dominic added and then the R train was seen arriving heading in the south direction, the train came to a stop and the conductor opened the doors and the three boarded the train.

11 minutes later, Abby, Dominic and Gianna came up the stairs from the 28th Street Subway Station, they headed down Broadway Avenue and turned right on 26th Street, then they arrived at a building called Stepping Out Studios, a dance studio where they'd be rehearsing for not only The View, but for the Master Of Dance Arts competition in Bernardsville, New Jersey and they were going to be in the combined Studio A/Studio B room. Studio A is going to be for The View rehearsals and Studio B would be for the competition rehearsals.

"Cool place." Dominic remarked.

"You can say that again." Abby agreed. "Good thing we caught the train because it took us 11 minutes to get here."

The girls and moms all arrived minutes later.

"All right. Here we are in the Big Apple, New York City." Abby said as the girls and moms clapped.

"My mom told me this when i was little whenever we came here, If you can make it here in New York City, you can make it anywhere." Dominic added. "This week, we'll be going to the Masters of Dance competition in Bernardsville and it's going to be our first time attending that competition and you know it's going to be tough and we're going to be the underdog and also, i got word Cathy is lurking in New York City and it's obvious she's going to be heading there with her crew."

The moms rolled their eyes at that.

"Last time she beat us, it was big time bad. She beat us with a perfect score and how that happened is mind boggling and that doesn't happen too often as the last time the ALDC had a perfect score was when Dominic won his last competition as a competitive dancer. Cathy obviously wants to do that again." Abby stated and next was pyramid and for assignments, Asia, Kendall, Maddie, Chloe got solos and everyone would be in the group dance, even Asia and Mackenzie.