Chapter Twenty-one:

Bakugou P.O.V

I glance at him and sigh, okay so it was a dream, but I still did it I still said that I really hope he knows I don't mean it, I really hope he knows. I look at him my cheeks stained with tears that had once flowed down, I don't know how he can be so kind to me after all those years of me doing such horrid things to him, the things I have said and done to him I would hate me why doesn't he, or does he and he is just getting close so he can learn all the things to hurt me so he can hurt me as much and as deep as I did him? or am I thinking too hard into this? I don't really know but I know that he loves me or I hope he does, what if he tells me he doesn't, I look at him and ask him "Do you love me? like really? or are you trying to hurt me like I hurt you?" I ask him not sure how he is going to answer but as soon as I uttered the five words his eyes met mine and looked at me and his eyes softened but stern at the same time.

"w-why would you say that? of course I love you, I love you so much katsuki. No matter what happens, I will be here for you I love you so much, and I know that the reason you used to bully me was not because of me but it was because you needed a way to release your anger not because you had anything against me. I know your better now I know your trying." He spoke his voice soft but getting his point across. my eyes once again dropped to the ground, he loves me, he really loves me, I hope he means that. I look at him and smile weakly maybe he does love me, maybe he isn't lying, maybe he could actually fall for me? it could possibly happen. thank you midoriya, you have become a home for me that I didn't even know was possible, I have done some of the curlest shit to you and you are still here with me, walking by my side, I love him dearly I am glad he can love me the same, even if it's not completely the same, what if he just want to waste a few months with me. I close my eyes and just lay there and cherries the possible months ahead. I don't think it's going to last long, cause as my mother has drilled into my head no one could possibly love me not even her.

I wake up this time not from a nightmare but from my own free will, I look around and he is still curled up next to me his arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into his body, i-i feel so safe, so warm, I feel comfortable, I feel wanted. I don't move but to snuggle up to him more, I look at him and smile 'Thanks, Midoriya, I really mean it, you have given me a home I never once knew about. I think of you every day, like what am I doing? like I think I am crazy like I'm losing my mind I look around and everything thing seems in order I am not used to this that, the order, the comfort, the ability to wake up and not have to hurry out of my house before my mother wakes knowing there is going to be a spitball of insults thrown at me if I even slightly bat an eye in her direction, looking knowing that it's not going to last for long. I know it won't it never does, I know that sounds dark but it's true no one sticks around cause my mother has made me believe that no matter what I do or say, I will forever be alone. I look at him again and he is so peaceful I smile and kiss his head. I wiggle my way out of his arms and go and sit on the couch in the common room. I stare at the blank tv and sigh. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with dating like I want to but I'm scared what if this doesn't go how I planned. Shaking my head because I had forgotten my phone in my room 'Now what, Katsuki? What are you going to do now?'My voices bombard me. I look around and just lay there, resting my head on the couch and I fall asleep.

"Kacchan!" Deku screams as he tries to grab me as I was dragged through the portal. I watched everything before me just disappear the darkness consumed my body and my sight darkened, I felt the hands of villains around my body and I knew I had to get out somehow, and if I didn't they weren't coming, none of them were. I knew people saw me as dangerous and aggressive but I can't help that, I feel my throat tighten and lack of breath reaches my mouth, my eyes closing, not being able to see my surroundings. I have to get out, I have to get out. Only I can get me out of this situation, after two long days of fighting with the villains trying to escape. I can't give up I'm tiring so hard and so far nothing has worked. I feel trapped almost like I have to be here like I will have no other option, I feel like the heroes will never come, the voices inside my head not leaving me alone, but not with the most encouraging words,

'They aren't coming, Katsuki. They don't care about you, you are nothing to them, you're not even worth saving, didn't you hear them you too aggressive, your too explosive, your not good enough katsuki. at least with the villain they care, they didn't put that muzzle on you like a dog, they didn't put those godforsaken cuffs on you.' I looked at the ground, I am so tired. They aren't going to save you. They never were katsuki they don't like you.... they don't like you... You're not worthy....even fucking all might chooses deku over you... you are nothing to them, but an aggressive explosive prick of a bully they never cared... they don't want you katsuki. your mum was right your good for nothing.' the voice spat the acid in their voice still haunts me, I shake my head trying to shake away the thoughts, but it didn't work I mean of course it didn't why would it?

once again being shaken from my dream, hearing my name being called. "Katsuki! katsuki!" the voice calls. My eyes once again shoot open and look at the freckly face over the top of me. seeing the forrest green eyes of my partner kissing his nose.