Chapter Eight: but more friendly

this is chapter 8 but less gory but not complety rid of the angst 

katsuki still mentions he want to kill him self 

_________________________________________

Midoriya walked into his dorm slamming his door making his way into the bathroom looking himself in the mirror and he didn't like what he sore so he took out his notebook and a pen.

The steady of the beep of the machine monitoring Izuku's heartbeat, the blonde-haired male still beside the boy, waiting till the very moment the green-haired male opens his eyes. At the cost of the other boy's sanity, students came and went some stayed hours and other only moments. Heavy steps comming into the room the blonde-haired male, only saw the bi-coloured boy, his eyes held the flames of his farther. Todoroki made his way to Bakugou, he stood up but will very delayed movements. meeting the angered male's stand, his hand raised then connecting to the blonde's face, his head snapping to the side and letting it stay there a moment.

"Do you feel like a hero now, Katsuki?" The bi-coloured male growls, the blonde doesn't reply he stays there. That's what he needs, he needed someone else coming in making him hate himself more them he did at this current point. That's exactly what he needed.

"Do you think I wanted him like this. don't you think I already wanna fucking shoot myself? Inko trusted me and I had to go and fuck everything up like I always do. I fucking hate myself, Todoroki. I did this to him. I DID, NO ONE ELSE. I DID THIS BY MY OWN FREE WILL. CAUSE I AM ALWAYS SO FUCKING SCARD OF LOSING THIS BOY. I DID THIS BECAUSE I COULDN'T SHOW SOME SORT OF WEAKNESS, I COULDN'T LET HIM IN BECAUSE HE COULD JUST LEAVE AND HE DID BUT THATS ON ME. THIS IS ALL ON ME, TODOROKI. DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THIS ALREADY." The blonde screams tears falling out of his red orbs. "Did you know that when he was alone he use to cut, did you know that he had already tried to fucking kill himself. Did you know that, Todoroki? Did you know that the only reason I was there in the first place because Inko was afraid of him being alone then I started to realize that I liked him so I made sure he didn't cut, I made sure that he knew he was loved. then I kissed him and he kissed me back. I was so fucking scared Todoroki, all the time. every time I want with him I was worried someone was gonna say something to him and he was gonna die. I never wanted to lose him ever." Tears racing down his face as he lets everything out

Todoroki had never seen Bakugou give up and when he did he didn't like it.

Bakugou went back to his place beside Izuku and rested his head down next to the green-haired male. Todoroki stayed there out of shock.

The sky scattered with purples and oranges as the room dimming, with only the two males there. Bakugou and Izuku. Only a few moments later hearing the click of heels and the swoosh of the coat, the older male wore. "Bakugou, you need to eat," Aizawa spoke looking at the blonde, his eyes so worn that bags from weeks ago where still left buried deep in his face.

"I am not hungry, sensei Aizawa." The boy replied his voice sounding restricted.

"If you don't eat Bakugou I will have no choice but to alert your mother farther and Nezu." Aizawa spoke again in more of a authority figure rather the Dadawa he usually is.

Bakugou knew this voice well, he used it when Deku hurt his myself and refused treatment. But i dosen't like it used on him. He knew that Aizawa sensei meant it too. So he nodded and stood up from where he sat and made his way to the cafeteria that was on the bottom floor. head sunken low knowing that Izuku could wake any moment and he is not there made his stomach turn, he really didn't want to be eating. he felt too guilty to eat, he felt like he didn't deserve to eat. But he ate anyway because he didn't want his parents to worry.