Chapter Sixteen:

He ran as fast as his feet would carry him, he ran out of the gates and down the street hearing the place going into some sort of lock down. Heavy steps behind him his feet hitting the pavements, turning the hitting the ground grazing his knees as he fell. he did really know where he was or how far away from the school he was but he knew he had to get back. he had to get back to Kirishima and Midoriya. He needs them more then ever now. He looks around looking, a sharp pain hits him his eyes started to feel heavy again. his eyes started to shut and things become blury, he slowed down stumbling over his feet. Hitting the ground his body laying limp on the ground. Kirishima and recovery girl carried the bot back to UA. Bakugou shot up from where he laid yet again waiting for the strange people to come back but he work up to Kirishima sitting down next to the bed he laied in. he rubbed his eyes and shoved the red haired male hoping this wasn't a dream, the red haired boy moved and woke to the shove. He looked up seeing the blonde on the bed, he wrapped his arms around the blonde and smiled. he was so thankful that finally it wasn't a dream but reality he held the red haired boy and thanked him for being there. the blonde then realised were he was he started to get worried the red haired male began to rub his back and whispered in his ear that everything is okay and he just need to get cleaned by recovery girl before he can go back to his training or school. not too long after the you could hear the rampage that unleashed even before the doors opened to the infirmary, mina , sero and denki accompanied by the very sleepy shinsou. The group bombarded the boy with questions and concerns for their friend mina had brought Bakugou one of his plushies that had just been released it was a him in his hero outfit (the photo at the top) he grabbed the plush from the pink lady. He smiled and thanked her. she smiled and looked at the bed ridden boy.

after about a week of being in the infirmary the boy was release from there, he had been eating been getting the colour back in his face and body. he looked like himself, he was finaly aloud back in classes but he had to be monitored for the next month. he was sort of back to himself but not really there was something about him that just didn't seem happy, something just off. he was staring at walls and drifting off in class and sometimes would turn up to class or wouldn't eat. he just seemed different.