Chapter Two:

"Hey, kacchan?" Midoriya sings towards his kacchan as they walk into the UA  complex. 

The angry kacchan turns around to him with pure hatred in his eyes. "What is it Deku," he growls "What is it you must waste my time with today, you stupid quirkless loser." 

"What's the matter Kancchan?" the green-haired boy questions him putting his hand on Kanchan's upper arm, with that his hand was thrown off and kancchan looked at him like he just stabbed All Might 

"You." Kacchan spat it was like his voice had been laced with acid, he walks away brushing off Izukus presents, the boy replays the events back in his head. He stood there in shock 

~"I'm not going to leave you, Midoriya." he smiles, he smiled at me so lovingly was he lying. is he joking? is he sure? it not true, is it?~ 

he turns and runs out of the UA complex he runs into yet another spikey-haired male but this time his hair a bright red, he stumbles a little but didn't fall like the green-haired boy he of which fell on to his bum. "I'm sorry Kirishima." the green-haired boy sniffles helping him pick up the books which the red-haired male dropped on impact.

"its okay bro I would not expect you to do it on purpose," Kirishima spoke with almost raspy surfer boy tone Midoriya hands Kirishima back his books. he sees the boys tear-stained face and new ones following the already made streaks. "Hey bro are you okay?" He questions worried about his classmate after he did just run into someone with a Harding quirk. 

"I'm fine, Kirishima." He stutters and stands up and leaves, he has had enough he wanted to get out of there he cants deal with it. "He promised! he promised, and look what happened. he cants hand having any other emotion other than anger. I don't know why I like him. he never gonna like me. I'm never going to be enough for him. no, I'm just a quirkless loser and always will be. so why do I bother? why do I think it's going to change? it's not he will only ever hate me.