Chapter Twenty-Two:

Warning: with in this next chapter there is smut, please if you are under the age please skip past and dont read, other wise sit back and enjoy.

I opened my eyes and looked around seeing tuff of green hair i smile down at the cute little broccoli in my arms and kiss his head, whispering a small good morning, and with will be no reply and the slowed breathing i smile to my self knowing that he is mine and i could fix what i fucked up, im not what my mother said i am better. i lay there and watch the green headed males chest rise and fall, training my breath to match his. i run my fingers through his hair while he lays asleep on my chest. pulling him closer to my body, seeing a slight shift in his body as he slowly starts to wake up. i play with his hair and try and hush him back to sleep this didnt work and the green haired male slowly blinked at me smiling sleepily, "good morning kacchan" he greets me i smile and land a kiss on his head followed by

"good morning izuku" blushing slightly at how much i missed him, kissing his soft pink lips feeling his warm breath on mine, pulling him closer. aching for his body heat, bitting his lower lip, asking for entrance he grant it and our tounges battle for dominance, of course myself wins, feeling his hot breath against my lips, pulling his small frame towards me, flipping him and i so i am on top kissing his jawline then down to his neck, hearing the soft moans that slip from his mouth, knowing i am the cause of it, grabbing his waist making small little explosions hearing a small gasp from his mouth. smirking at him and whispering in his ear, "look at you, you looks so good beneath me puppy" hearing the whimper, removing my hand from his waist and placing it on his throat a place he is all too familiar with. watching his body try and get some for of friction, smiling and placing my knee between his legs grinding against his area, earning sweet moans from him slightly, tightening my grip around his throat, and watched the fear but pleasure in his eyes, knowing i hold his life in my hands. Pulling him closer, taking off his shirt and playing with his nipples, earning even more of those sweet moans, kissing down his chest, reaching the waist band of his pants looking back up at him, "Can i, puppy?"

Upon seeing his head nod, my hand gravitated past the band of his pants and his underwear, i gripped a hold of his hard member and made a mini explosion sending shocks throughout his body. I smirked up on hearing his moans, "K-kacchan!" he whimpered pathetically under me. i slowly moved my hand up his member before brining it down with a flick of my wrist, his moans grew louder with every flick. i could feel his body tensing and warming up as it prepared itself for its oncoming release, i smirked as i quickly pulled my hand away to tease him.

Izuku cried out in frustration as his orgasm faded, "W-why would y-you do that?" he question as i sat upon his trembling thigh. "Becasue its much more enjoyable," i chuckled before flipping us over so i laid on the mattress with his quivering body pressed against my own hard member. Izuku gasped at the feeling before looking into my eyes and crashing his lips upon my own, i groaned at the feeling of his soft lips before i wrapped my arm around his neck while my hand cradled his head. he pulled away and started trailing kisses down my neck and my toned torso, i sighed at the feeling of his lips delicately trailing across my abs before he tugged at my pants wanting them off.

I smirked and lifted my hips so he could pull them and my boxers down, he done so in one swift movement causing my long, thick friend to fly up and stand tall and proud for my puppy. Izuku gazed at it in awe before he looked at me for approval, i nodded and his warm mouth engulfed the head of my cock, i groaned at the feeling as my hand tangled into his thick green tresses as i let him set his own pace. My body warmed at the feeling of his wet mouth bobbing up and down on my cock, he began bobbing faster and faster until i pulled his head away, panting.

He looked at me shocked for a second, "Did i do something wrong, Kacchan?" i smirked and shook my head still panting. "You done nothing wrong, its was great, but," i paused and looked up into his eyes, "I'd rather finish inside of you," he gasped as i grabbed him gently and flipped him onto his stomach. i leaned over his body and placed my hand at his mouth, "Suck," i ordered and he happily obliged to do.

While he done that, my other hand drifted down to his own cock as i softly jerked him off, he moaned onto my fingers before i pulled them out of his mouth and took my hand away. he buried his face into the pillow before looking back at me out of the corner of his eye and nodded, i took the sign of approval and gently nudged my index finger into his opening, he groaned at the feeling before relaxing slightly, making it easier to slide my finger in. I pulled my finger in and out a couple time before adding my middle finger into the mix, i repeated this for my ring finger before inevitably pulling them out and lining myself up with his quivering entrance, i rubbed my hand up and down his back as i slowly eased my cock into his ass.

He groaned and tensed causing me to stop and whisper sweet nothings into his ear before he relaxed again and i continued easing myself in. When my hips met his ass cheeks i stopped and held myself in place while he adjusted to my size, i waited until he grabbed my hand that sat next to his head and kissed my fingers, "It's okay, you can go," he muttered with a soft smile. I softly smiled back and begun pulling out, stopping just so my tip was inside him before slamming my hips into his own. he cried out in pleasure as i continued to ram my cock into his ass. this continued for what felt like hours but was in reality a few minutes.

My release was approaching and quickly, i grabbed Izuku's member and matched the pace of my hips, speeding up as i felt it coming closer, "K-Kacchan!" Izuku cried as he coated the sheets with his cum. I panted as i made my hips move faster, "I-Izuku!" I cried as i filled his ass with cum, i froze as he milked my cock for all i had before i pulled out and collapsed next to him panting hotly. i turned my head to look at him to see he was already gazing at me, i smiled and pressed a gentle kiss upon his lips before we both feel asleep again.

also credits go to @Shinigami148 for the smuttttt..