Chapter Six:

Midoriya laid down in Kancchans jumper it hurt. It hurt a lot. he wanted nothing more but to hug his kancchan and apologize, to hug his kancchan and cry, but he knows it was just a joke all of it. He knows kancchan was just saying what he wanted to hear. He didn't actually mean it. He never did. So the green-haired boy laying there and didn't move. He laid there and cried himself to sleep. 

Bakugou walked home with Kirishima, kiri had offered for the blonde haired male to stay at his house but he declined. Walking in through the door and into his old room, throwing his back down. face planting on the bed,  he laid there unmoved but he didn't sleep nor did he eat or even shower. 

"He hates me." The blonde haired male uttered to himself. "He hates me and i don't blame him. i'd hate me too." The boy mumbled to himself "At least he'll have Todoroki." His eyes blood shot and tear stained. He didn't want him to move on, he didn't want him to leave. He didn't want him to give up. He wanted his little Izuku. He wanted his sweet little innocent, amazing, kind, thoughtful Izuku. He wanted nothing more. He wanted nothing more then to hug his little izuku and not let him go. To hug his Izuku and not let him go again, to hug him and give him the world. "I am sorry Izuku i am always so aggressive. I just don't know how to show i love you, and how afraid i am of losing you to Todoroki. He is so much better than me in every way. He may not show his emotion at least hes not aggressive." The boy cries curling up into a ball of self-destruction. 

He pulls out his phone and rang Izuku.

"Hi Izuku Midoriya's phone, i'm sorry but i cant reach the phone but please leave you name, number and your message and i will get back to you." BEEP. It went straight to voicemail.

"Hi, Midoriya it's.... Bakugou. I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you. i never never meant for you to get hurt. Midoriya....i .. i love you... i love you, Izuku Midoriya."  The message tone beeped again. He was in tears...again. He hung up and shut off his phone.

Everyone sat in their seat, Bakugou still not saying a word and Midoriya his hands n his pockets leaning back in his seat zoning out anything that Sensei Aizawa was saying. Iida looked at midoriya seeing something was off the young male was always listening to sensei and when he wasn't he was taking notes on him or other heros. "what is with Midoriya-kun?" More to himself then anyone.