Chapter Twenty:

TRIGGER WARING TOWARDS THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deku P.O.V

I held him close to me, picking him up and laying him down on my lap. I look at him in the eyes as I kissed his forehead, knowing at this point that is what he needs he needs soft love, he needs gentle encouraging words. I smile at him softly as I bring his body closer to mine playing with his hair, looking at the boy that takes so much to be with but is worth every minute, I will never tell him but I really love him and the slightest thought of him not wanting me makes me really upset. I hold his words so close to me it is stupid I should not, because sometimes I wonder if he cares about me the same. the thought run through my mind, looking at the peaceful blonde in my arms and think of how lucky I am to have him but at the same time I wonder if he really wants to be mine. we have been dating for about seven maybe eight months now, and I really like him, like I love the blonde aggressive idiot, but I am just worried he wouldn't love me, like I love him. his eyes start to close as he drifts off to sleep, making slight grabby hands.

"whats the matter angle?" I ask him in a soft tone trying not to be too loud, so he sleeps

"Pacie, and stuffie" he pouts back, I nod and stand up going to grab a stuffed animal and pacifier smiling bring them back handing him his little dino Pomeranian and his pacie, smiling at my little baby as he puts the pacifier in his mouth sucking on it softly cuddling up to the stuffed Pomeranian, playing with his hair, whispering soothing words to him, as I watch the sleepy boy drift further and further away in his little mind. not leaving the spot till he woke up, starting to scroll through my phone looking at things I could get for his as his birthday is coming up soon, smiling as I see something that the chaotic blonde would enjoy both big and little, because I know sometimes he bites things so what if I get him a personalized teether, one for little space and one that just looks normal and more hide able, I smile as I look down at the no so angry blonde that I play with his hair and smile I cant believe I really get to have this boy to myself, I want to spend the rest of my life with him, hold him and look after him. I was thinking about it what if I were to get him and I bon touch bracelets, for when we are on missions or when we are unable to talk to each other, we can always just give each other a touch to let them know they are still there. I smile at the idea, his birthday is coming up soon I will do that, and I will get him some teethers and pacifiers, he needs more. I smile as I look at him still fast asleep on my chest tracing my fingers over his back.

"I love you my little angle, I will always be here, and I cant wait till the day you become mine forever, I will marry you someday my love. I will hold you close and I will protect you with my life, I want you to be my forever, I mean it, we can adopt a bunch of sticky little kids and we can have a nice house, we can have everything you weren't allowed as a kid, I promise it will all be okay. I wont ever let her hurt you, I am sorry I left, I knew she was bad, but I dint know she was this bad." I continue to silently ramble about our life together telling him about time where things where simpler, and watching the boy lay peacefully in my arms knowing that he will be a great dad an amazing hero and an even better husband. I kiss his head one more time and slowly started to drift off to sleep, with the boy on my chest, wrapping my arms around his body before going into a deep sleep.

Bakugou's P.O.V

walking into school seeing a large crowed, walking up next to Kirishima "hey, whats happing?" Kirishima does not reply I follow their stare to the top of the building. I gasp "MIDORIYA!" I shout and the green haired boy looks at me and smile, I run through the building, running through the empty halls, my feet heavily hitting the ground as I make my way to the roof. "Midoriya," I breath out heavily, "Midoriya, please. Step away from there, please." I breath as I make small steps towards him, "please just step away from there." I repeat he shakes his head

"you wanted this, remember, I am only following what you said." His voice shakes as the tears still stream done his cheeks, I look at him and shake my head.

"No, no, no, dont listen to that, I was young, and I was dumb, I should have never said that to you." I make smaller steps closer to him, " I take it all back, I never meant it, Izuku please step down, please." Tears start to breach my eyes, as I look at him. "Youre going to be the next all might, please step down, I Izuku, please." I beg getting closer to him as tears rip through him, getting closer he looks at me and shakes his head.

"Stay back! Kacchan, for once in your god dam life listen to me. STAY BACK!" he screams

I shake my head, "I can't, I can't let you do this. Izuku please step down." my voice soft towards him making smaller steps closer, he moves closer to the edge, "Izuku!" I scream as he smiles at me and steps back.

"goodbye Kacchan." his voice soft but soaked in tears as he leans back and drops off the side of the building running trying to grab him watching his body hit the ground my heart drops, seeing the him lying there limp hearing people scream and cry, everything starts to drown out as I see his body, the tears tear through me, the screams drowned out by my own, looking at his body, my body goes cold not knowing what else to do I scream and cry. tearing at my shirt and hair, I stand up and run down to him. reaching him I grab him and pulling him against my body as I cried running my fingers through his hair saying his name over and over again, pleading from him to be awake, my tears drip on to his face I rub his face.

"Izuku, please, please, please, Izuku wake up, wake up, WAKE UP YOU GOD DAMM NERD, WAK-e up please" my screams turned into sobs I held him in my arms pull in him closer begging for him to wake up, begging and hoping, running my finger through his hair begging and pleading for him to wake up hearing voices

"katsuki, katsuki let go. let go of him." it says I shake my head and bring the green haired boy closer to me burring my face into his chest, telling him its going to be okay. Arms move around my body as they try and take Izuku, as I kick and scream, "Kacchan, Kacchan. Kacchan!" the voice gets clearer and I know that voice.

"Izuku?" I sob looking for him, hearing him call my name again. waking up seeing him, I sob heavier, "I am sorry, I am sorry." I sob in his arms; he holds me closer.

"Hey, hey, hey angle I am here, its okay I am here, daddy's here look," -he grabs my face looking at him-"see I am here I am okay, its okay angle, its okay." He speaks his voice so soothing and reassuring. hugging me rubbing my back telling me it is going to be okay, but what if it was not. I held him so scared, I looked at him.