Chapter Twelve:

After sitting there for a little over four hours he started to get messages from the boys to ask what happened to him and where he went, he responded only with the sentence "I needed to take a walk." He sat there and watched the sun as it casted shades of reds and oranges even some peach tone colours into the sky. His hands tracked through his hair as he let out a loud scream as his head is thrown back, letting out everything. Wanting everything just to go back to how it was. He knew he fucked up but now he was willing to change. He would do anything to keep his Midoriya, he cant lose him again. He is willing to make sure he can get help so he can get Midoriya back, he wants him, he needs him. If Midoriya leaves him anyone can. He has done a lot to Midoriya, and Midoriya stayed. But now he hurt him and it looks like he isn't coming back. His hands drop to his sides, his knees hitting the pavements head still up to the beautiful sight watching the clouds danced across the sky. Tears started to prick his eyes as his hands began to tremble, his lip quivers as the tears stared to spill form his red orbs. Watching everything unravel right in front of him, the wind started to feel like ice shards slicing his skin as the sobs that shook his body left. His hands now tugging at his hair, his body starting to catch up with all its mistreatment over the past month. His eyes started to blur and body became heavy. His head feeling like lead, weighing him down. His thought, getting the better of him. His eyelids getting heavy as everything started to fade into black.