Chapter Four:

"I'm calling Uraraka." Todoroki stated as he pulls out his phone.

"Hi, Todoroki did you find Midoriya?" The brown-haired female questions

"Yes I did but I need you, Iida and Tsu." He replies quickly

"Okay, Todoroki." She spoke happy to hear that he found Midoriya.

"But we also need Bakugou and his crew." unimpressed with the fact that he needed Bakugou there. 

"Bakugou?" she questioned his reply.

"what is it, flaoty bitch." a statement rather than a question.

"Todoroki wants to talk to you," she answers accepting the nickname she didn't ask for.

"Half 'n' half." he snarled as he snatched the phone from her hands. 

"Come with your friends, to the forest then go in a north-east direct till you reach the center with a large clearing," Todoroki instructed then the line went dead. 

"shitty hair, pink face, tape man and knock off Pikachu, we are leaving grab your shit." He spoke grabbing his bags and leaving class, being followed by both the Deku and Baku squad. 

Following Todoroki's direction and then Iida scolding Midoriya for not being in class as if that would do anything. Todoroki called them all in. he looked over at Bakugou and Midoriya. "Can I tell them?" He asking Midoriya nods and Bakugou shrugs. "Midoriya and Bakugou are dating." He states as they all look back shocks 

"It took them long enough," Tus spoke completely unphased.

Bakugou looked at Midoriya, but Midoriya looked away and moved towards Todoroki. 

"This dosen't explain why MIdoriya was crying." Kirishima states but still confused.

"After I told Kannchan, about how I felt that he could take this whole relationship and how it all could be just one big sick joke, I mean he does hang out with you a lot," He says pointing towards Kirishima, "this could be just another thing he teases me fore. but he assured me he didn't and so I believed him, I actually thought for once in my goddam life I was finally good enough for the 'Katsuki Bakugou'. but I was wrong. no the very next day what did he do he turned around after I said 'hi' he turned around and said. what is it Deku? what is it you must waste my time with today. that's what he said. After he promised me that I wasn't a joke to him." Midoriya spat tears rolling down his freckled face again. 

Bakugou started to make his way to Midoriya but  Midoriya shook his head and moved behind Todoroki. Still looking where Midoriya once stood all of the emotion left the boys face, it was like his soul had left his body behind. Tears started to well up in his eyes a single tear made its way down his face as he turned and left. they all stood there in shock, Midoriya on his knees behind Todoroki sobbing.