Chapter Nineteen:

Bakugou's P.O.V

My eyes open and I look around 'fuck did I fall asleep, is he here? did he see me?' my eyes land on the green haired boy quietly drawing away and sipping at his drink which smells like coffee, I rub my eyes and throw back the sheets as I stand up and stretch, making my away over to the green floofy mess. I clear my throat as I stand near him, a started broccoli slams his book closed and almost throws it, "Kacchan! You are. you're awake." His voice filled with concern and worry. My eyes went from his to the book then back to his green orbs.

"Hey, Izuku." My voice deep still from just waking up. He looked at me once again waiting for a series of cuss words but nothing, my arms wrapped around his body as I began to apologize "I am sorry, I know I stuffed up, but Izuku I love you and I am so fucking sorry I said that too you and I completely understand if you never forgive me but I really just want you to know I am sorry, I am so, so fucking sorry. I have been going to council and anger management, I am trying to be better I really trying but I need to you with me to help me. I cannot do this without you. I do not want to do it without you. I really need you Izuku and I promise I will try; I will try my hardest I will even be nicer to my classmate if that is what you want. Just please, please forgive me I stayed with him in the embrace I did not want to let him go, because I am scared if I let him go, he wont come back to me. But maybe that is what he needs. The silences soon consume the room then our bodies, sobs then tore through the silence like lighting on a stormy night I just stayed there and hugged him and didnt let him go, I looked at him and I couldnt let him go I wasnt letting him leave not now. I smiled at him and kissed his head, his hands balled up into fists and connecting with me chest repeatedly, as he sobs. He his punches were hard then they started getting sloppier turning in to just small little hits on my chest as he yelled at me.

I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! he screams I hate that I cant hate you his sobs take over his body as he starts to fall to his knees my arms still around him I guide him down softly, his sobs still tearing through his body. I pull him closer to my body. I hate you because I cant hate you, I cant hate you and thats why I hate myself. He sobs as he softly punches my chest again. I remain silent because I do not know what to say, I just let him hit me because by this time its well deserved. I deserved everything I was getting and more, I had bullied him, fucked him over, degraded him and he still stuck with me. I think this was only a small portion of what I begin to deserve. why cant I hate you. Why do you hate me? Was I not good enough? Did I do something when we were kids to deserved this? Why?........w-what did I do? his eyes slowly raised to mine as the genuine curiosity consumes his forest green eyes. I slowly raise my hand to his face placing my palm on his cheek and my thumb caress the apple of his cheek,

'"you didn't deserve any of this Midoriya.I dont hate you, and as much as it seems I do its because my parents didnt do that they fought because my dad is like you and my mum well like me, so I said to myself when we were kids that I was going to make you stronger because you didnt have a quirk to help, so I made sure I went out of my way to make you tougher and I now see thats not okay. Plus your more than good enough, I thought I want enough because my mother constantly blamed me for so much and I dont blame her.so I am sorry I didnt mean to hurt you this much at all, but I did. I did and it was my own free will no one made me, and I am extremely sorry every day." I spoke to him looking at him in the eyes as I kept caressing his cheek. I had to hope that what I was saying gave something, made him realise none of this was ever his fault. But mine. He looked at me and I wiped the tears from his face. I am so sorry Midoriya, I really am I will never be able to take back what I did but I will try to change what I do from now on if you let me. I speak my voice still soft towards the fragile boy. He nods slowly, almost afraid how I will react towards it. I look at him and smile I will go slow, at this point we dont even have to date. I say hoping he still wants to date me. He nods his head I still want to date you. He mumbles quietly i smile and look at him.

"c-can I kiss you? "I ask quietly my eyes going from his forest green eyes to his pink plump lips. He takes a second and nods leaning closer letting our lips touch, my eyes close, and let him take control. I run my hands through his hair feeling his soft lips against my own, a small smile starts to play on my lips. Slightly bitting his lips asking for entrance, he grants me access and I slide my tongue into his mouth exploring every inch, after a few heated moments we pull back to catch our breaths, my eyes glued to his as I slightly pant. I missed this. I say breaking the silence, he stays silent but nods his eyes not moving away from mine, trying to find something but I do not know what.

Deku P.O.V

I look at him waiting for something some ounce of regret or something, or does he mean it this time. I looked at him again and when to place my hand on his face and he flinched, I looked at him shocked. "Ka-kacchan?"I say in a soft tone, my hand slowly lowers and I look at him again noticing small bruises around his neck I go to touch them and again he finches away but this time he winces a little and shuts his eyes. I look at it more, theses are choke marks and there are bound to be more right? "Kacchan I need you to take off your shirt" my voice strong but soft in tone, he looks at me with almost alarming look and started to squirm,

"n-no" he stuttered out quietly, almost afraid of me or what I will find.

I look at him, "Does she hurt you?" I ask my voice lowered but still soft. He hesitates for a second and then nods slowly then tears start to well up in his eyes, looking down so I couldn't see his face. "Kacchan, why didn't you say something? We need to tell Aizawa."  I spoke in a panic he shook his head manically, tears now more apparent as they race down his face.

"Please no, please don't." His voice almost in a panic as he sobs hiding his face." She will hurt me more please don't." he says, as he begins to shake. I wrap my arms around his body holding him close.

"She wont hurt you now I got you, you're staying here with me, you're not going back." I reassure him, he is not going back there. I kissed him on the head, " Its okay Angle she wont hurt you again, not with me around I will promise you that." I promise him.