Chapter Seven:

"Hizashi!" The usually quite dark haired teacher bursts into the lounge and over the blonde haired male that still has his head phone hanging around his neck. The blonde looked at the darker haired male with concern 

"What is it Shota?" He question patting the couch next to him signaling for the  male to sit down. 

"They switched roles!"  He shouted, "They aren't acting like themselves. This is serous Bakugou hasn't insulted anyone in three days and Midoriya has not been listen and not even muttering himself about heros, nothing he is acting like Bakugou. and Bakugou is emotionless. I don't know what to do." worry building up in Sensei  Aizawa's voice. 

"Bakugou? Mr i'll be number one?" He answers back unsure if this is real.

"They where dating and something happened and Midoriya had refused Katsuki's apologize and now he wont even respond. Todoroki when over and belittled him and he didn't even flinch he just stared straight through him, Like he wasn't even there. there is no life left behind that boys eyes. Hizashi, i don't think he has eaten or slept." The darker haired male spoke his eyes projecting noting but fear for the two boys safety.

"We need all might." Hizashi spoke 

After speaking to All might about the boys and their names being called and told to go to his office. the blonde haired male was the first to show up his hands in his pockets wearing a blank face staring straight through both of the teachers. He walked in without hesitation, moments later another spikey haired male but this time his hair is green and black.

"Midoriya." Bakugou spoke looking at the boy but receiving a looks that could slaughter, making the blonde look away with tear pricking his eyes. 'He does hate me.' Katsuki thinks to himself. 

When I saw him I wanted to go up and hug him but I cant. I know I cant. He never meant what he said, I reminded myself. He looked away with tears in his eyes but he deserves it, right? I mean he never meant what he said and he proved it. But it still hurts to see him upset. It hurts a lot. moving further away from him because i knew that if i  didn't no matter how much self control i have i will hug him and i cant let myself do that.

"I hear there is a conflict between you too, am i right?" All might spoke but in his hero form because Kancchan still hasn't seen his weak form none of the other student have.

"That is correct." I growl. 

"so we cant get this out. How do we feel about each other." He spoke thinking he knew how this was going to go but it went south and fast. 

"How i feel about Katsuki Bakugou." I say getting out of my chair and walking up to him my hand connecting with his face, then turning on my heal and leaving. "Thats how i feel about Katsuki Bakugou." I spat my voice laced in acid as I left the room.

I left the room my hand sting i walked back to my  dorm when i hear heavy footsteps behind me then being shoved into the locker.

"Thats it! i can't take it. Talk to mem ignolage me. for all i care tell me to swan dive off UA.. that's enough." Bakugou's hold on the male was hard his knucles turning white. " I don't care just talk to me" He spoke "Midoriya im sorry is that what you wanna hear. I fucked up, i know i fucked up, Midoriya." He questions. "Do you want me to tell you i haven't eaten i haven't slept because if i don't have you its pointless. I might as well swan dive of UA, because if you give up on me anyone can. I don't wanna lose you Midoriya. I cant lose you Midoriya." He hisses.

"No. No you cant do that! Your not allowed to do that. You can't blame your shitty ass beaver on me. you cant blame me because for fact that you know only how to only have one emotion. THAT'S YOUR FAULT KATSUKI, NOT MINE. I don't deserve this. I don't deserve any of this. i let you in. i trusted you, and what did you do turn around and do throw it back in my face. Didn't you? you had to show that you were the best yet a fucking again didn't you katsuki. you couldn't actually like me could you. did you ever love me? why do i even care anymore. You hurt me more then once Katsuki but every time i said to myself he will get better. I was fucking wrong you never changed and you never will." The Green haired boy screamed. Pushing of the blonde running to his dorm. 

He stood there shocked, Midoriya has just snapped. the same Midoriya that was not too long ago quirkless and quite.