Chapter Thirteen:

Kirishima starting to get worried about his bro, since its almost three o'clock in the morning and he still wasn't at the dorms. Going to Shinso's dorm first to see of he was there but he wasn't, and the boys were useless they just said he went for a walk but were. With that he left the complex to go look for Bakugou. He started to walk towards a park sitting down on a swing, out of the corner of his eye he sees someone laying on the ground and they didn't look conscious. He ran over to the person looking at them, their breathing slowed almost delayed. Rolling them over to see who it was he gasped it was Bakugou. His eyes sunken and his frame weakened and his skin pastey, he looked dead. He looked like he would just fall to pieces if he touched him. He looked like one of those dolls that you could drop and they would shatter. He didn't know what else to do but to call Mina, to come and help him take Bakugou back to the dorms. Laying the spikey haired male down in Kirishima bed hoping that the young male didn't wake up. With that he grabbed a bottle of water and put it on the night stand beside the bed. He went to grab the blow up maters he had in his cupboard. Once he had blown it up he layied down on the bed and went to sleep.

The blonde woke up around three in the afternoon missing school yet again but the red haired male collected all the school work he had missed over the past three weeks. The blonde sitting up on the bed and looking around the around the room that wasn't his own, stretching then moving from the bed he was on looking around then soon realised it was Kirishima's room. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the water from the bed side and moved to the common room sitting down in front the tv. Watching as other students started to trickle in from the school not too far away. people giving him worried and strange glances, hearing the red head before seen the lot of them Bakugou sighed deeply knowing he's gonna get bombarded with questions. Turning up the volume a little louder hoping to zone out and ignore his "squad" for now waiting till later when he has had coffee until then he could not care less. Kirishima walking in seeing Bakugou sitting on the couch stopping what he was saying mid sentence waiting to hear something from the rest but not a word came from their mouth but worried gasps. Looking at Mina then back at Bakugou he moves towards the blonde wondering if he was awake, and he was very much so. Kirishima point the explosive blonde then getting a very slow turn of the head then a glare that could kill.

"What the fuck was that for shitty hair?" He growled in a soft but aggressive tone.

"I thought you might be asleep." He defended

"Asleep my ass." He answered knowing full well he was awake and the tv was on.