Chapter Three:

Everyone except Midoriya sat down in their seats, Mr Aizawa was finishing calling the roll, "Sero." Mr Aizawa spoke hearing his voice and acknowledgement and making him present. "Midoriya." He spoke not looking up from his role but not hearing a squeak of the young male's voice, "Midoriya." getting annoyed that the male didn't reply. "Izuku Midoriya!" he yells slamming his hands down on the lecture stand looking directly at him well his empty seat. Sensei Aizawa shot a glance a the red and white-haired male, Uraraka, Atsui and of course Iida. But of course, the only one to take initiative in class would be Shoto Todoroki. With that been said he grabbed his bags and books and left with Iida having a heart attack for leaving class before being dismissed. The red and white-haired male walks at a steady pace threw the halls of what seemed to be the now quiet halls.
He pulls out his phone and calls midoriya.

"Midoriya, Where are you?" Todoroki questions

"At home Todoroki-kun." He spoke in a reassuring voice.

"Where are you, Midoriya." The read and white-haired male repeats again not taking the bullshit answer.

"I'm at home, Todoroki-kun." The green-haired boy trying his hardest to sound reassuring.

"Your not at your house I called you mother, Inko." He stated he's not getting away with it. Midoriya didn't answer.

"Goodbye Todoroki-kun." The green haired boy answered before the line went dead.
Todoroki made his way to where he though the young male would be.

                 ***time skip***

Todoroki made his way through the large forest feeling the wind brush his skin now and then. The young green haired male in a ball at the bottom of a old looking oak tree what seems to be in a type of clearing. Looking around the brim of the clearing making sure there where no villains but there was. Dabi. I glare at him as if I were my farther,endeavor. He looks at me with widened eyes as I hiss for him not to touch midoriya. The male throws his hands up in defeat and walks away with a face of past terrors. Making his way to the young male with he broccoli typed hair. Making eye contact with the male he dries his eyes quickly trying to hide his teary eyes.

"Todoroki-kun." The males questions looking at the bi-coloured boy.

"Why are you crying? Who made you cry, Midoriya?" The bi-coloured haired boy questions him crouching down infornt of them.

"It's nothing, Todoroki-kun." Him trying so hard to sound confident in his choice of words but fail oh so misberly

"It's bakugou, isnt it?" Todoroki's cut like a knife through his lie.

"I've been bullied by kancchan for years why would it affect me now. I mean it only useless deku am I right." He answers glaring at the ground
"I am just a Quirkless loser in his eyes, and i am never gonna be anything diffrent." His nails start to dig into his palms making a cresnt shape
"I mean the only words I have ever uttered to that man was only ever to boost him up because he would make a great pro hero but, do I try even a thank you from him. Of course not." His voice raising

"I know about you and bakugou." Todoroki voice slicing through his thoughts

"I moved into the UA dorms next to yours and I went to go tell you but I over heard you and katsuki. So I said and listened. I I know of yours and katsuku's relationship,Midoriya." He repeats

"M-my relationship with kancchan? Why would any of this be about kancchan." The male with the green hair looks at the other with a face of pure dissapointment and sadness.
"My relationship with kancchan is a joke anyway."

"It obviously ment something as the fact that Bakugou Wouldn't hold Aizawas stare." Todoroki spoke trying to make Midoriya understand or at least open his mind to the though.

Midoriya just sat there muttering to him self
"Kancchan avoiding Aizawa's eyes. Kancchan feel bad. Kancchan caring about......me?"