Chapter Twenty-Six:

Mina showed me Pinterest i mean have seen it before but i guess i never really put the time in to check it out. I made many album about Different ideas on how i was gonna propose to him.There was a really nice green ring i was thinking about getting him, or do i custom make one.I don't know i looked at Mina and asked for help she pointed to the Green one she said that it suited him i agreed. I decided that i need to start saving for that ring and everything else that i was planing.

***later that day***

Isuzu had asked me to make him some katsudon after we did some training he is starting to make sure he doesn't break all of his bone. I'm glad he is making this borrowed quirk his own, its about time he did i know it sounds rude but he is making his dreams come true and that's all i can ask for, I'm not saying it to be an ass I'm glad he is following his dreams all his life he wanted to be a hero and now he can be. I want him to be able to follow his dreams that why I'm going to wait till we have our hero license, but I'm happy to wait. I have waited this long to decide i can wait that little bit longer. I smiled at him as we eat "so, how does it taste?" I asked looking up through my eyelashes while I eat.

"It tastes great kacchan, thank you this is exactly what I need after training." He smiles speaking with his mouth full I chuckle a little and watch as the blush creeps across his face due to me laughing. he shrugs at me asking me why I am laughing and 

I just smile and say "how can I not?" again, the blush crawls across his face. i look at him how the hell do i have the chance to call him mine i look at him deeply tracing all of his features commiting them to memory, the freckles on his cherry red cheeks i just want to kiss him and hold him and never let him go again i cant wait to call him mine forever, we only have a couple of years left but i just cant wait, even more i cant wait to see his face when i ask him to see the faces of  all of the people around when i get down on one knee and ask this green hair goof to be my forever partner. he looks at me and cocks his head a little to the side

"Are you okay kacchan?" His voice concerned becasue i had been starting at him for a bit i nod and contuine eating. 

*********Time Skip**********

Comming out from shower a towel wrapped around my waist i make my way to where my clothes are i start to look for my jumper and i cant seem to find it i turn around to ask Izuku if he has seen it and there he is cuddled up in my jumper i smile and find my shirt the skull printed on the front and put that on then putting boxers on. i smile and go cuddle the broccoil boy and kiss his head pulling him close to my body i closes my eyes and inhale deeply and get hit with a sweet cinnamon smell, i think it might be the shampoo and the conditoner i had recently bought him, because i thought of him.