Chapter Nine:

He ate but not much just a sandwich and some chips. He didn't want people to worry about him but he just didn't feel like eating. He just didn't feel hungry more so just disappointed in himself, but still he ate. After eating he made his way back up to the room waiting to get a scolding from Izuku maybe even Tododroki again, but he got nothing not even a hello. Izuku was still asleep but he really hoped he was just asleep not in a comma, maybe he was awake, Bakugou made his way over to Izuku.

"Izuku I am sorry." He said, "I am sorry for everything. I am sorry that I made you feel like you should kill yourself. I am sorry that I am not a good boyfriend. I am sorry that I am mean to you. I am sorry that I cant control myself. I am sorry for everything ever. I am really just afraid I will lose you and I did because I was stupid enough to think that you would leave me if you saw how broken I was. I am sorry to think I was ever good enough for you." Tears started to cloud his eyes, and trail down his cheeks. He held on to the hope that he would forgive him, but he knew that he probably wouldn't and he wouldn't blame him. He said there but once again he didn't sleep he stayed awake hopping that the green haired male would wake. But he didn't. Only the silent beep of the monitor that kept track of his heart beat. He sat back next to Izuku and went back to waiting for him to wake. 

"Kacchan?" The green haired male squeaked alerting the blonde. His head shot up, his eyes watered.

"Izuku?" The blonde asked thinking he was just dreaming, his hand cresses Izuku's face. Tears threating to spill from his eyes, he was so glad that he was awake. "I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am so sorry Izuku." He apologised  the tears spilling out of his eyes. he waited for Izuku to say anything but nothing much came after the squeak of the young male. But sobs that filled the room from the two boys Bakugou pressed his head against Midoriya's. They sat in silence for a while, there were many things needed to be said but for the moment they sat quite. Midoriya was still to ask Bakugou to explain his self, and Midoriya to decide if he would forgive him or he wouldn't. They stayed there for a few more moments and waited for both the boys to calm.