Chapter Eighteen:

I have noticed that Midoriya keeps looking at me I kind of just ignore it he still hasn't talked to me since the fight so I don't wanna give in, but I know I need him. I always do. and there is no way I can live without him. I am so worried everyday I am gonna wake up and he is gonna be dead because of my selfish ass because I had the hide to say "hope that you will be born with a quirk in you next life and take a sawn dive off the roof of the building" I said that not only to my childhood best friend but my boyfriend. how would I say such a fucking thing.

*time skip - after USJ attack-*

i make my was into the dorm, i hadn't been in here since our fight i walked over to the bed, our bed. i laied down gripping the sheets and moving in to my nose i inhale his scent all over again, my hear skipping a beat as i remember the times where i would curl up next to him wrapping my arms around his frame and pulling him close inhaling his scent. sitting up on the bed getting off and moving to where all the all might figures are. i smile as i pick up the figure i bought him and put it back down sitting on the bed waiting for him to come back to the dorm. i laid down on the bed, my eyes stared to close, and my head stared to get heavy. I laied down on the pillow and tried not to fall asleep but my eye felt like lead. I need to talk to him, maybe I can just rest my head a little ill be awake before he comes I am just very tired. my eyes close as I lay back down in our bed it smells so much like him.

*P.O.V change (deku)*

I walk in my dorm and the I see a Bakugou in my bed his back is faced to me i walk up quietly and make sure he is not awake, and i pull other blanket over him and kiss him on the head and grabs some pillows and heads to the common room where the couches are and lays down there finding a blanket and trying to get some sleep but all i kept thinking about was why was he in my room? i mean its his room as well maybe he just forgot? i don't know. Maybe he is going to apologise but i don't really care i have had a big day i saw three of my teacher get really badly injured. i don't think i can sleep but i am going to try. I close my eyes and all I see I my teachers getting harmed students screaming and fighting, watching Azwai sensi get so harmed to help us, to protect us. I cant sleep my eyes wont shut my mind wont stop, i cant get the images out of my head of azwai, the blood dripping down his face the pain he must have been in. i cant close my eyes and not see it. i try once again but the attempt fail so i go make some coffee and head back to my dorm where the blonde is. I sign opening the door seeing him still asleep i sign and put down my coffee on the night stand and pull the blanket up on him grabbing out my sketch book and a pencil and watch him as another drawing of him join the many, many others that he will never see. I smile down at the paper, knowing he will never I have these. i look at him he just looks so peaceful and quite, i just wanna walk up and kiss him and cuddle into him like old time but i cant, i don't even know why he is in my room. i just stay quite and draw him, writing little notes that he will never see. tears silently side down my face as i write them. i want him back but he hurt me and i don't know if i can forgive him.