(っ◔◡◔)っ Love Letter - 𝐵𝓎𝒶𝓀𝓊𝓎𝒶 𝒯𝑜𝑔𝒶𝓂𝒾

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Love Letter
Byakuya Togami x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

To be flat out honest, you had a massive crush on the stuck up Ultimate Affluent Progeny. You wouldn't admit it but it was basically love at first sight, you loved mostly every thing about him. His attitude could have been better though, especially towards you.

He would act like you didn't even exist. When you would try to talk to him he would pull out a book and tell you to leave him alone or he would just walk away.

But you knew that soon you would have to come to terms with the fact that he doesn't share the same feelings you do. Any act of kindness he did show to you was probably just pity because you weren't as rich as him.

Little did you know that he did share the same feelings as you, he just didn't know how to react to every little conversation you tried to start with him. He was scared of rejection so he always tried to hide his feelings, but today that would change. Byakuya couldn't keep his feelings bottled up any more and he had to get them out some how, so he went to his somewhat of a friend Makoto.

"Hey, Byakuya, I got your text. What could be so urgent that you needed me to come to school an extra 30 minutes early?" Makoto asked with a tired expression.

"Well you know that girl Y/N in our class right?" Byakuya responded.

"Ya what about her?" Makoto paused in thought, "Oh my Byakuya! Do you have a crush on Y/N?!"

"Keep it down you plebeian!" Byakuya whispered yelled back.

"Oh sorry, but um what do you want me to do about it?"

"I need your help to confess, duh."

"Well I'm not really an expert in this field but I'll try my best!"

~Meanwhile~

You woke up to your overly annoying alarm to another dreadful day of school, you had also stayed up all night finishing your work that was due today.

You were so tired that after you turned off you alarm you feel right back to sleep and woke up 30 minutes later to Aoi blowing up your phone with text messages asking where you were.

"Crap!" You mumbled rolling out of bed and putting on your outfit while also sending a quick text to Aoi letting her know that you slept in by mistake and you will be on your way to school in a few.

Not bothering to check how you looked in the mirror you ran out that door with a piece of toast in your mouth and your hair a mess. You made it school just in time for the first bell and ran into your first class without going to your locker.

Just your luck, your crush Byakuya had to be in your first class too. He looked at you and let out a little sigh before turning his face the other way and rolling his eyes.

~Time Skip~

It was now lunch time and you decided to finally go to your locker to put most of your stuff away for the rest of the day. But after opening it a folded piece of paper fell out. You bent down to pick it up and read it.

"Dear Y/N,

You are always on my mind and have taken over my heart.

Do you know the kind of affect you have on me?

I feel like I don't need the sun anymore because every time you smile it's my light.

Romance stuff isn't really my thing but please meet me on the rooftop after school."

Sincerely, ???

You stared at the paper with a blank face not realizing that someone could ever have feelings for you in that kind of way before. You never had a boyfriend so this confession was really knew to you. You immediately thought of Byakuya hoping that he was the one to write the letter, but it didn't look like his hand writing.

You let out a sigh coming to terms with the fact that Byakuya was just way to good for you but you decided to met this person because just maybe they would help you move on from the Ultimate Butt, or Affluent Prodigy

The rest of the day you were mixed with feelings of sadness but you were also happy. Waiting for the day to end was so dreadful but as soon as the final bell rang you got up and started to head for the stairs to the roof. Your heart was beating in anticipation.

Aoi was suspicious on what was going on with you but you didn't want to tell her anything in case she would tell the whole class, better yet probably the whole school.

Finally reaching to top of the stairs you pushed open the door to see a tall figure looking over the city at the edge of the rooftop. Your mind being blurry form all the stairs you had to climb up you walked over to the figure and tapped their shoulder. The figure turned around and your face heated up.

There standing on the roof was the one and only Byakuya Togami.

"I- I- waaaat?" You said stumbling on your words

"Um hello there, Y/N." Byakuya said avoiding eye contact. "I see you got the letter."

"What!? Your telling me that you wrote this?" You asked in disbelief.

"Yes and no, I well, umm. I had Makoto write it for me because I- Icouldn't bring myself to do it myself but I told him what to write." He said with a pink tint on his face.

"But you meant every word?" You asked hopefully.

"I meant every word, Y/N," He said taking a step towrds you and grabbing your chin to make you look up at him, "You light up my world Y/N, please make it stay that way."

You nodded you head and all you could look at was his eyes. You never seen him look at anyone in that way before.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Y/N?" Byakuya said in the most sadistic way he could. He also never dated anyone before so this was new to him too.

You nodded you head again before putting your lips on his. It was soft and very passionate, after a few second though you both pulled away and looked each other in the eyes.

"I would like that very much Byakuya!" You said with a huge smile on your face.

He could feel the heat rising to his cheeks, god did he love it when you smiled.

You then embraced him in a big hug. He didn't know how to respond at first but after a few moment he wrapped his arms around you in return.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹