(っ◔◡◔)っ Shower - 🍋 𝐹𝓊𝓎𝓊𝒽𝒾𝓀𝑜 𝒦𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓇𝓎𝓊 🍋

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Shower
Smut
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Sub!Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Warnings - Characters are aged up and contains sexual content

!Please do not read if you still have any innocence left!

- Requested by @daishikaminari2

Fuyuhiko let out a long sigh as he opens the door to your shared apartment after a long day of work for the Yakuza. He tossed his bag to the side while he hung his jacket up next to the door and called out for you.

"Y/n, I'm home!"

He expected a response but didn't get one, he figured you where probably watching your favorite anime or listening to music like you usually where.
(Comment your favorite anime and or song if you want ;)

When he got to the bedroom he didn't see you lying on the bed either, Fuyuhiko didn't think much of it but when he opened to door to the bathroom he finally found you... but not in the way he expected.

You were fully undressed about to hop into the shower and didn't realize it was about time that your husband would be home, so you didn't bother to lock the door not expecting anyone else to pay a visit.

"Oh hey, babe." You said as you blushed while he admired your body having no shame where is eyes traveled what so ever.

"Mmm, mind if I join you?" He didn't even give you time to reply before he started to take his own clothes off.

You just mumbled something before hoping into the shower not knowing how to respond to the current situation. Even though you both were married, you never got used to amount of admiration he had for you and how he would look at you with lust filled eyes sometimes.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt a pair of hands grab your waist. You let out a little yelp in surprise of the sudden contact but he doesn't move away, he only moved his chest closer to your back so his soft words could reach your ear.

"Sorry darling, did I scare you?" Fuyuhiko said as he let out a soft chuckle into your ear. "You know you don't have to be so uptight, it's not like we haven't done this before."

His words sounded hungry which made you blush, but before you knew it his lips were already attacking your neck. You let out yet another squeak as you protest, "I-I just wanted t-to shower." You start to squirm in his grasp not knowing how to react to your own feeling boiling up inside of you.

"We don't have to do this if you don't want to." He looks at you with serious eyes and tone in his voice, not wanting to make you do something you didn't want to do. You stared back at him with his chiseled chest dripping water droplets that soon made their way to the shower drain.

"No, I-it's not like that. I want you, p-plus I can always take a proper shower some other time."

He let a little mischievous smirk form at the corner of his lips before he slammed them down onto yours. You kissed him back as your lips moved in unison with one another. He soon licked your bottom lip, as if asking for you to let him have access which you gave him without hesitation. He pushed his tongue into your mouth exploring almost every part of it, making you let out a muffled moan. Satisfied by his work he pulled away from you letting both of you grasp for air as water still poured on top of both of you.