(っ◔◡◔)っ Stars - 𝒦𝒶𝒾𝓉𝑜 𝑀𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓉𝒶

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Stars
Kaito Momota x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

You weren't feeling well the past few days, multiple of your friends have been killed and you couldn't help but wonder if you were going to be next. In fact you thought for sure you were going to be next. This created a really uneasy feeling in your stomach so you avoided eating anything.

Of corse Kaito took notice of this, you were pretty close to him, mainly because he saw himself as your protector due to fragile body and that made you an easy target.

At the moment you were in your room sleeping the day away like usual when you heard your door bell ring. You got up to answer it and in the back of your mind you kind of hoped it was a killer coming to claim you as their victim. But when you opened the door-

"Hey Y/N!" Kaito said with a bright smile. You let out a sigh and rolled your eyes and just as you were about to shut the door in his face, he invited himself in your room.

"Wow, Y/N, you got a nice place here, huh." He said upon gazing your room.

"I guess..." You mumbled just wanted to go back to sleep.

" I brought a little something for ya," Kaito said as he reached into one of his pockets and pulled something out, "it's a granola bar, I know it's one of your favorite snacks so why don't you come on and eat it." He said with a cheeky smile.

"No way." You replied firmly.

"Oh come on I know you want to, I'm sure your pretty hungry."

This was ridiculous he was practically trying to force feed you but it was one of your favorite snacks so you couldn't deny. You walked over and snatched the bar from his hand and went over to your bed and sat down. You crawled onto it facing away from Kaito and started eating.

"Awww~ your so cute Y/N!" He said walking over your bed, by now you have already scarfed down the whole thing and you wanted to go back to bed but before you could lay down you were pulled into a hug.

"Come on Y/N please don't scare me like that, I would never in a million years want you to starve yourself." Kaito said in a small voice. You wrapped your arms around him, it's been a while sense someone showed affection to you and it was nice. You nuzzled your face into his chest with a huge blush on his face.

"I was just about to go do some training with my sidekick and MakiRoll, do you by chance want to join?"

You were pretty weak so maybe some training wouldn't be a bad idea. You nodded your head into his chest to scared to pull away because then he might see your blushing face.

"Alright let's go my little star."

To be honest neither one of you guys trained, only Maki and Shuichi did. You and Kaito just talked while gazing up at the stars, well that was until you fell asleep again.

"Geez how much does this girl sleep?" Kaito sighed as he picked you up and placed you on his chest. He in elopement you in another big hug as he leaned forward giving your forehead a kiss.

"Your just as beautiful as the stars I want to fly to one day..." Kaito mumbled while he also drifted of to sleep.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹