(っ◔◡◔)っ Prank - 𝒦𝑜𝓀𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒪𝓊𝓂𝒶

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Prank
Kokichi Ouma x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

You and Kokichi have been best friends for a while now because you both were trouble makers and loved to pull pranks. But lately Kokichi has been pulling pranks on you which you did not appreciate. They weren't terrible pranks just minor ones like putting toothpaste in Oreos and hiding in places only to jump out and scare you.

You knew you had to fight back with an even bigger prank, so you declared war and started to plan it out right after you got home from school. You were so dedicated that you even did some research and found the perfect plan.

You would make it look like someone broke into your house and stole some of your most valuable items, but that wasn't it though. You would also pretend that the robber attacked you in the process and Kokichi would find you on the floor in your room in a pool of blood.

You rushed into your garage and grabbed a bucket of bright pink paint and started to drizzle it from the door to your room, from there you dumped the rest of the paint on the floor. You then went around your house and hid your valuable items in the back of your coat closet. You also threw items on the ground to make it look like someone was in a rush. Gosh you watched to many crime shows so you knew exactly was to do.

Next you called Kokichi over and asked him if he wanted to hang out, of corse he said yes and that he was on his way now.
You didn't end it at that though, this is where your acting skills would come in handy.

"Wh- who are you?! Why are y- you in my house!?" You yelled.

"Y/n you good?" Kokichi said from over the phone.

"No- No please, stay back!" And with that you hung up the phone and bursted out laughing.

You then laid down in the cold pile of paint, you had to admit you where going pretty deep into the prank and were kind of scared to see Kokichi's reaction.

You waited a few minutes uncomfortable on the floor until you heard a loud knock on your door.

"Hey~ y/n. I know your in there~" Kokichi called in his unworried voice.

You took in a deep breath and started to slow down your breathing to not breathing at all.

The next thing your heard as someone walking towards your room and that someone was obviously Kokichi.

"Y/n~ I know your in there~" Kokichi cooed as he opened the door to your room only to be met by your "Lifeless" body.

"Y-y/n?" He stuttered.

Due to you lying on the floor with your eyes shut, you couldn't see his expression but you hopped that your acting skill where on point.

"Kokichi..." you whispered like you were in pain.

"Y/n, come on tell me what happened, this can't be real." He said in denial.

"I'm sorry..." you whispered out before you held your breath.

"Y/n! Oh no come on, you can't do this to me!" He knelt down next to you and picked you up to sit in his lap.

"Please, I-" he took a long pause. "I love you, please come back..."

You've been holding it in but you could any more, you bursted out laughing.

"Omg! I totally got you!" You said as you continued your laughing fit. Kokichi immediately stood up and whipped the tears that almost started to fall.

"Ha, no you didn't, I knew it was fake all along!" He said contradicting you.

"Ya right!... Umm Kokichi?"

"What do you want?" He said now in a pouty mood.

"Did you really mean what you said?"

"I- umm..." He replied not knowing what to say but before he could you cut him off with a kiss.

It was nice and gentle, neither of you wanted it to end but you pulled away right after.

"You a big dummy you know that? You got paint on me!" Kokichi said as he looked down at his now pink clothes.

"Haha sorry, once I get cleaned up let go to the park."

"Ya whatever."

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹
———————————

Omg this is so cringe, I'm really sorry but I don't really like Kokichi so this was hard to write.