(っ◔◡◔)っ Plushie - 𝒦𝟣-𝐵𝟢 (𝒦𝒾𝒾𝒷𝑜)

(Someone please tell me if it Keebo, Kiibo, or Ki-bo. I feel like I used to use Kiibo but now it doesn't really look right, I don't even know anymore)

 I feel like I used to use Kiibo but now it doesn't really look right, I don't even know anymore)

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Plushie
  K1-B0 (Kiibo) x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Prompt: after an accident you end up hurting your ankle, who will be the one to take care of you?

Warning: does get a bit limey

You trudged through the door of your door and plopped down on your bed, slightly wincing at the pain that shot through your leg.

Just a few moments before hand you were walking around doing nothing but keeping yourself occupied from boredom, but then it hit you. Well more like you hit it.

With a loud thud you trampled onto the ground tripping over your own two feet. Though this happened so often that you would think that you should be used to the impact every time you made contact with the hard floor, but you weren't.

You sat on the ground stunned for a moment before a sting of pain shot through your ankle.

"Shit.." you grumbled to your self underneath your breath.

After a bit you managed to stand up and limp all the way back to your dorm, you tried to hide your limping though in case anyone saw you. For one they might get worried and cause a scene and two it's not really good to show any kind of weakness in a killing game, but it wasn't helping the pain at all.

Now on your bed you decided to take a look at the source of the pain, your ankle had a purple tint and seemed to be a bit swollen but it didn't seem to major. You thought that maybe after walking and sleeping it off the pain will subside and you'll be as good as new.

*insert Monocub nighttime announcement because I can't remember it*

With that you changed into some more comfortable clothes and crawled under the covers of your bed while you grabbed the little plushy that was placed next to you.

⊹⊱•••《Flashback》•••⊰⊹
(Beginning of the game)

"Hey, Y/n!" You heard a voice call out for you while you sat in the grass bored out of your mind.

"Hmm?" You turned around to be greeted than none other than the robotic friend you ended up making at the start of all this mess.

"Oh hey, Kiibo! What's up?"

"Well you see, I was with Miu in her lab but I was really bored so I made something. And it so happens that when that something was finished I wanted to give it to you as a sort of thank you for being my closest friend here, even if I may not be human." He said as he pulled a little plushy like thing from behind his back.