(っ◔◡◔)っ Snuggles - 𝒞𝒜𝒟𝒜𝒟𝓇𝑜 𝐹𝓊𝒿𝒟𝓈𝒶𝓀𝒟

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Snuggles
Chihiro Fujisaki x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

You had just finished the load of homework that you had for the day and all you wanted to do was sleep, but you couldn't do that until you spent some time with your boyfriend. You loved him very deeply and you didn't want anything to change about him. You never judged his cross dressing but all you hoped was that he would feel comfortable being himself around people other than yourself.

You walked into his programming but also his gaming room. There he sat in his decently expensive gaming chair surrounded by computer screens, the light from each of them illuminated his beautiful face. You could melt at the sight of him. When you started to walk closer to him he quickly looked over at you from the game he was playing and gave you a smile.

"Hey babe! Did you finish your homework or do you need some help?" He asked and then looked back at his game.

"No I'm good, I finally got through it." You said with a yawn. He hummed in response.

"Can we cuddle, pwwweaseeee~?" You said with puppy dogs eyes.

" You know I could never say no." He said as he opened his arms for you to climb into his lap.

You slid one leg over his lap and then rested your head in the crook of his neck. Chihiro then wrapped his arms around you to hold his controller.

"I love you so much." You mumbled into his neck

"I love you to." He said and then gave a kiss to your forehead. "This is my last game, then we can go to bed, ok?

You hummed in response to tried and comfortable to respond. Not even a minute later you have drifted off to sleep in the arms of the love of your life.

A little while later Chihiro had just finished the game with him winning of course when he noticed you had drifted off. He sighed knowing that he would now have to try and carry you to the bed now. He sat down his controller and turned off his gaming system as quite as possible and then lifted you up. You were still latched on to him so you looked like a koala on a tree.

He slowly but surely made the way to your shared room and accidentally dropped you a bit harder than intended on the bed. You let out a little groan still not fully awake.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n, I didn't mean to drop-" Chihiro tried to say

"Chihewro~" you mumbled, barely incoherent.

"Y-yes?"

"Swnugle?"

"You want to snuggle?"

"Mmmmm" you replied pulling his arm down to get into the bed with you.

"Woah, ok, ok, I'll snuggle with you." Chihiro said with a smile.

You then pulled him into your chest, he blushed but he had to admit it was very comfortable even if it was embarrassing.

"Goodnight Y/n." He said as he wrapped his arms around you in return.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹