(っ◔◡◔)っ Apologies - 𝒮𝒽𝓊𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒾 𝒮𝒶𝒾𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Apologies
Shuichi Saihara x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

You noticed that your somewhat of a boyfriend, Shuichi, has been really distant and down lately. You don't really know what to call you relationship but all you can remember is that you two were dating before being put into some gruesome killing game. You understood why he could be upset though, he had to investigate the murders of his friends being the ultimate detective and all. Every time you would try to talk to him he would make an excuse to leave and barely interact in the conversation. You thought he didn't love you anymore so every night you cried yourself to sleep.

One day you had enough of him ignoring you, so you were going to show him how much you loved him. You walked into the eating area every gathered in the morning and found Shuichi sitting next to Kaito, both of their backs facing toward you. You snuck up behind the ultimate detective and gave him a big hug. He helped in surprise before prying your hands off of him.

"What the hell are you doing y/n!" He almost yelled in an angry tone.

"I- I was just giving you a hug because I love you and all..." you said while tears formed in your eyes, not expecting the reaction he gave.

"I thing t- that's my que to leave, b-bye guys." At this point silent tears were falling down your cheeks before you rushed out of the eating area.

"You could ever do anything right, what was wrong with you. Your way to ugly, why did you even think that he would love you. Maybe it would be better off if you were dead, he probably wouldn't care much anyway." Thoughts like that ran through your head as you found yourself in the court yard.
I
You found a decently sized tree and sat against the trunk while hugging your knees sobbing. You tried to remember some memories of you and Shuichi but everything was fuzzy.

"God damn it why can't I remember anything!" You yelled at yourself the past sadness turning into anger but only to be transformed back into sadness a moment later.

You were now a mess your hair was all messed up and the slightest bit of makeup you did have on was running down your face. You were done crying but didn't have the strength to get up and go to your dorm so you fell asleep under the tree.

Shuichi POV

"Y/n wait! I yelled "I didn't mean it please come back!"

"Dude I don't think she can hear you now." Kaito said trying to help.

"God damn it, what is wrong with me." I mumbled while sitting back down. Everyone was staring at me due to the scene I just caused.

"Hey its ok Buddy, everybody is on edge, she'll get over it in a while." Kaito said trying to be reassuring.

"No she won't, I'm a terrible boyfriend who doesn't even have the guts to say 'I love you' to the one person I ever cared about more than a friend. I'm scared to get to close to the one I love when they need my comfort the most. I really am a disappointment, aren't I." I said now sobbing into my hands.

"Woah there, I didn't know my sidekick felt that way. Why don't you just go apologize, I think that's the best way to make them feel better right now."

"Your right, thank you." I said while wiping the spilt tears off my face.

I searched around the school for y/n but I couldn't find them, they weren't in their dorm either. I was starting to panic.

"What if they- no don't think like that y/n is strong." I said to myself out load looking for some reassurance while walking outside.

That's when I saw them, they were sitting under a tree in a ball. My heart sank at the sight. How stupid could I be to make them fell this way?

I walked over to the tree and sat down next to them thinking that they would notice my presence but they didn't. I poked their arm and still no response. That's when I heard a slight snore come form them. I chuckled, everything about them was just so adorable. I picked them up and sat them on my lap with their head on my chest. I hope they could hear my heartbeat so they know that it would only ever beat for them. Before long I ended up drifting off to sleep holding them tightly in my arms never wanting to let go.

Y/n POV

You woke up to a strange warmth underneath you and something holding you really tight. You brought your hands up to your face to rubs your fuzzy eyes to only find out that your eyes were wet from tears. That's when you remembered what happened only a few hours ago.

You looked up at the figure that was holding you captive and it was none other than your emo detective boyfriend. Your heart swelled when you saw his peaceful resting face, all you wanted to do was plant little kisses all over it but you didn't want to waste him. Instead you wrapped your arms around him in return and nuzzled your face back into his chest hearing his steady heart beat, you finally got the hug you wanted earlier.

Maybe you squeezed a bit too hard because the next thing you knew Shuichi was mumbling your name.

"Y/n~"

"Oh um I'm sorry I'll get off now." You said thinking that he didn't like the sudden affection like last time.

At this point he was fully awake due to your squirming from trying to get out of his grasp but all he did was pull you closer making you fall back into his chest.

"I'm so sorry for how I was treating you Y/n. I have no reasonable excuse, but I guess I didn't want to get ever closer to you incase I would be taken next."

"Shuichi..." You said while looking up at him.

"I didn't want you to be upset if I was gone but it turns out I made you upset either way."

"Shuichi." You said a bit more sternly.

"I don't ever expect you to forgive me after all I've done to hurt you."
"Shuichi!" You almost yelled. He looked at you with wide eyes.

"God how dumb can you be? No matter what happens, I will never stop loving you. You mean the world to me and I could never let you go. I understand how you felt and I forgive you. Just please don't do that ever again, ok?"

"Y/n..." he said with tears in his eyes not expecting you to respond like that. "I love you too, more than anything in the world! Please don't ever leave me, I need you. I need you to make my heart skip a beat whenever we touch. We need to escape this stupid place together, hand in hand."

At this point you had enough of his rambling even though you thought it was super cute. You cupped his face with both of your hands and planted a big kiss on his lips. It wasn't long but when you pulled back you smiled only yo then do what you wanted to earlier. You started of attack him with little kisses. He tried to pry you off of him but you wouldn't budge this time, he was just so damn cute that you had to do something about it.

When you finally stoped he took your forehead and planted a big kiss on it,

"What did I do to deserve an angel like you?"

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹
_______________________________________

Sorry for any bad grammar or spelling mistakes, I'm literally still in bed while writing this and my hands are kinda cramped now.