(っ◔◡◔)っ 7MIH - 𝒦𝒾𝓎𝑜𝓉𝒶𝓀𝒶 𝐼𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓊

~Valentines Day Special~

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
7MIH
Kiyotaka Ishimaru x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

You finally got home from your tortures day at hopes peak academy, thankfully you had a half day today because it was a holiday. What holiday you ask? It was friken Valentine's Day, your least favorite holiday. You didn't even understand why it existed because it ended up hurting more people rather than making them happy and you were one of the people it hurt.

Every year you had hoped that maybe someone, just anybody, would ask you to be their valentine but that hope only turned into despair when the day was over. When you were sulking on the couch, your phone got a notification.

"Hey y/n! Want to come over to my house and have a party, the whole class was invited 😊"

Aoi was such a sweet girl and your best friend, how could you say no?

"Umm sure, what time?"

"You can come over in about an hour, oh and Taka said that he would be joining because it's his job as the moral compass to make sure everyone is safe 😏"

"Aoooiiiiiii!"

"Haha sry, I've got to go get ready. See you at the party 🎉"

You sighed, this girl could not send a text without at least one emoji in it and she had to bring up Taka. She was your best friend of course she knew about your crush Kiyotaka Ishimaru. You have no clue why or how you fell for him, was it his memorizing eyes or his goody to shoes behavior? Whatever it was you couldn't deny your feelings. That's why you felt even worse when he didn't even acknowledge you today.

You let out another sigh and started to get ready but changing into some good looking close that fit your figure and doing some light makeup. Once you were done about 45 minutes have passed so thought you should get going because Aoi's house was kinda far away from yours.

~Time skip~

"Y/n glad you could make it!" Aoi said as she greeted you at the door.

"Mhm thanks for inviting me." You replied with a smile.

As you walked in you noticed that half of the class was here already including Taka. You went over to the counter and grabbed a donut that Aoi probably laid out as appetizers. You then made your way over to Chihiro, Mondo, and Taka.

"Hey guys!"

"Oh hi y/n" Chihiro replied with a welcoming smile.

"What up y/n" Mondo replied playfully punching your shoulder.

Taka didn't respond instead just looked anywhere else that was you.

"Oh nothing, I had nothing better to do so I thought it would be nice to hang out with the class."

"Yep same"

"Ok guys everyone is here now, let's play a game!" Aoi yelled from the other room. We all followed her voice which lead us to a big open room.

"Let's all sit in a circle, I didn't clear this room out for nothing."

I ended up sitting next to Mondo and Makoto and once everyone was seated Aoi explained what we would be doing.

"All right so we will go clock wise around the circle and take turns spinning this bottle, whoever the bottle lands on you have to ask them a truth or dare. Let's refrain from extremely dangerous dares that could hurt someone please."

Everyone agreed and Aoi spun the bottle first which landed on Sakura, she ended up choosing truth. This went on for a while but then it was Junko's turn, she spun the bottle and it landed on you. You chuckled nervously because she also knew you had a crush on the moral compass.

"Y/n, truth or dare?"

You thought about it for a moment, it you chose truth Junko might have you admit your crush so dare might be the best option.

"Um dare"

"I dare you to go into that closet And when Mukuro spins her bottle whoever it land on will be sent in with you." She said giving you a smirk, you cloud probably trust her not to do something irrational so you took the dare and went into the closet.

You could hear people chatting outside for a good 5 minutes before the door opened and someone was let in. Of course it had to be Taka, damn it Junko probably rigged it or something.

"Ummm hi" you said in a quite voice.

"Hi" he said even softer than you.

You could see anything but you knew he probably not enjoying being in a cramped space.

"Um Taka?"

No response 

"Why have you been ignoring me today?"

No response again hug you could tell he was shifting around due to your words.

"Did I do something wrong, if I did I'm very sorry for whatever it was. I would never want to hurt your feelings."

"That's the thing" He mumbled

"What"

"You didn't hurt my feelings, but you make me feel a certain way that I've never experienced before."

"Oh um mind telling me what you feel?"

Taka gulped "Everytime your around me, my chest gets all fuzzy and every time you smile I fell like my heart skips a beat. You make me feel nervous to talk to you let alone look at you."

You let out a gasp in response and you were pretty sure you knew what was going on. You found his hand in the darkness and held it.

"Taka I feel the same way about you, I think we both like each other." You whispered.

"R-really? Like how Makoto and Kyoko like each other?"

"Mhm"

"Ok we'll do you mind if I do something"

"No?"

The next thing you knew his lips were on yours. It was a very gentle kiss but it was full of love and desire. You pulled away for air for a second but only to have you pulled back in. You wrapped your arms around his neck while he awkwardly held your waist. It very quickly turned into a somewhat heated make out session but only a few minutes late the door was flung open.

I was Mondo who just stood there in disbelief. You both quickly untangled yourself from one another and Mondo went back to the circle to sit down as you both awkwardly followed.

"Ohhhhhh looks like you two had fun in their!" Junko said.

You looked down and blushed, she wasn't wrong. The game was finished without anything else interesting happening so Aoi started to order the food.

That's when Taka came back up to you, "Umm y/n I forgot to ask you something."

"What is it."

"Will you be my valentine!?"

Everyone's eyes where now on the both of you, he held out a single flower that Aoi probably gave him.

You giggled and took the flower "Of course why would I say no?" You smiled

He then pulled you into a tight hug, "Thank you so much y/n"

You pat his back as he snuggled into the crook of your neck.

"Foods here, love birds!"

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹