(っ◔◡◔)っ Bunny~ - 🍋 𝒩𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓉𝑜 𝒦𝑜𝓂𝒶𝑒𝒹𝒶 🍋

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Bunny~
Smut
Sub! Nagito Komaeda x Dom! Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Warnings - Characters are aged up, contains very sexual content, but also contains a very submissive Nagito ;)

!Please do not read if you still have any innocence left!

Today was Easter, the day where little kids would go looking around their yard or house for eggs that where filled with little treats. It was a day where kids would get high off of sugar and parents would spend their day with headaches.

You and your boyfriend Nagito had plans for a nice brunch at a local Waffle House in the late morning. It was pretty expensive due to limited seating and the amount of people who always wanted to go, so you both ended up booking a table a month before hand.

⊹⊱•••《 Present Time》•••⊰⊹

"Good morning, sunshine~" Nagito said as he walked into the living room yawning.

"Good morning, my little marshmallow~" you replied as he sat down next to you on the couch. He put his head on our shoulder still sleepy and you reached a hand up to gently play with his hair.

"Are you ready to go, we have to leave in about a half an hour and your still in your pj's." You said as Nagito shut his eyes not wanting to pull away from the warmth of your body.

"But I don't want to gooo~ I want bagels, not waffles." Nagito whined as you sighed.

"I'm sure they have bagels as well, their only called a Waffle House because that's what they specialize in, but they also do other breakfast items as well, trust me." You tried to convince the man child clinging to you.

"No" he replied, but instead of going to get ready he started to attack your neck with kisses.

"Nagito please go change, we spent a lot of money on this little date." You said trying not to give into the love monster attacking you.

"Ugh fine, fine." He complied as he pulled away from you and headed to your shared room to change.

⊹⊱•••《 Time skip 》•••⊰⊹

Before you knew it 30 minutes passed and it was time for you to leave, but Nagito had get to come out of the bedroom ready to go. You didn't know how to feel, you were annoyed yet worried at the same time, what if he somehow ended up drowning in the toilet in your bathroom?

Before you could reach the handle to the door you heard an annoyed groan come from the other side of the door. Maybe he was struggling to tie the tie that you bought him to go with his suit, but as you opened the door you saw a sight you never expected to see.

Nagito was standing in the middle of the room with none other than a maid dress on. Not only that, but it was accompanied by matching thigh high socks and little bunny ears that sat on the top of his head. Nagito was looking over his shoulder trying to zip the back of the maid dress up until your eyes met.

"Y-y/n!" He stammered while he turned around to face you and put his hands up in defense.

"Nagito what are you doing, you know we have to leave now right." You said while taking in the sight before you. You subconsciously bit your lip trying to suppress a forming mischievous grin.