(っ◔◡◔)っ Rooftop - 𝒯𝑜𝓀𝑜/𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑜𝒸𝒾𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒮𝓎𝑜

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Rooftop
Toko/Genocider Syo
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Prompt: you were invited to attend class at Hopes Peak academy as the Ultimate Gardener, but who will you become close with along the way?

Setting: Normal school AU

- Requested by @cartoonstxrys

You let out a sigh as you stepped out of your last class of the day at Hopes Peak Academy. Today was just like any other day, boring. Sitting at a desk while listening to a teacher talk and lecture you about a subject was not your preferred way of learning. You were more a hands on kind of learner, experiencing things in real life is was made your brain click.

That might have been why you took on the hobby of gardening, you loved to feel the soft petals in your hands of the flowers that you grew yourself, it brought you a new joy you've never felt before. Well at least it started as a hobby.

Only a few years after you found your love for the outdoors you were recognized by one of the biggest schools there is. You were invited to attend as the "Ultimate Gardener" so now here you are. You had to admit that you thought it would at least be a bit more fun but it wasn't to bad. The school had assigned you your own area to practice your ultimate talent which happened to be on the roof. They said that the surrounding area of the school was already occupied with sport fields and areas for other and the only other outside area was the roof.

You started to climb up the stairs to check on your plants one last time before you would call it a day and head home, plus u wanted to see if any vegetables were ready so you could incorporate then in dinner for tonight. But as you opened the door reveling sunlight from the other side you were met with something sharp threatening to pierce through your neck at any given moment.

"What the hell do you want?" A grim female voice asked from behind.

"Come on Syo, it's just me." You said nonchalantly as you grabbed her arm and pulled it away from your neck along with the classic pair of scissors in her hand.

"Tsk" was all she responded with.

You and the Ultimate Serial Killer along with the Ultimate Writing Prodigy were put into the same class and you were one of the only people who knew about Toko's other half.

It all happened one day when Toko was most likely being harassed by Byakuya and she ran all the way to the roof, worried for her you ran after her but as soon as you saw her she sneezed which was most likely due to the pollen that was caused by your garden just a few feet away. And the rest of the story was history.

"So what brings you up here today?" You ask as you bent down and started to tend to your garden.

"Hell if I know, Toko was probably doing some stupid shit and sneezed again do to your damn flowers and now here I am."

You hummed in agreement understanding that it must be hard that they don't share memories.

You picked some nice yellow flowers from the ground and handed them over to Syo was was now standing next to you.

"Here these are for both of you." You said as you handed them over.

She was hesitant at first but reluctantly took them from your hand into hers, but only seconds later she sneezed again. So much for allergy season.

"Huh?" Toko asked while she fronted still baring her surroundings. "Ahhh!" She yelped when seeing the bright yellow flowers in her hands making them fall to the ground.

"I'm s-so sorry, did she steal these from you!?" Toko asked worriedly as she backed away scared that you might be mad.

"No, no, not at all. I thought you would both like to have them so I gave them to Syo, but it looks like they made you sneeze. Sorry about that, I know he pollen can be bad." You explained as you gathered the dropped flowers and handed them back to the nervous girl.

"So what made you come up to the rooftop anyway?" You curiously asked.

"Well..." Toko said as she dragged on the word, "I've been writing a story and I just wanted to ask if you would m-maybe be ok with you being in it? Well n-not you personally of course but like a character based off of you? B-but it doesn't mean anything of course." She asked while clutching onto the flowers that were in her hands again trying to subdue her stuttering as much as possible.

You let out a giggle, "Sure, I would love to be apart of your work! Mind telling me what kind of story it would be?"

"T-that's none of your business, a great writer never shares their work ideas with others!" She rejected while her faced turned a bit pink.

You pouted a bit in disappointment, "Fineee, I guess I'll just have to wait until it's finished." You said as you finished up picking the fresh vegetables and placing them into a basket. "Well I'm done here, would you like to walk home together?"

"Wha?.. Oh ya sure, I guess." Toko replied as she followed you down to the stairs and then out the main entrance door.

After that day you both met on the rooftop after school and whilst you tended to your garden Toko would be planing out the next steps in her books and if Syo showed up she would either watch you work or look for cute boys at ground level from the edge of the rooftop. Though Toko never did show you that book she asked if you could be in, and it was always in the back of your mind of what it could have been about. Weird?

⊹⊱•••《End》•••⊰⊹

1,000 words exactly, excluding this part :)