(っ◔◡◔)っ The Beach - 𝐻𝒶𝒿𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝐻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒶

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
The Beach
Hajime Hinata x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Today was just an ordinary day, well as ordinary as it can be when your trapped on an island and forced to kill your classmates. You don't know why you were dragged into this mess, why couldn't it have been anyone else but you. You had family waiting for you at home but you might never see them again.

It was thoughts like those that eventually lead you to the beach. You had found peace in the little waves that slapped upon the shore, you could enjoy some birds chirping as well but this island was completely deserted which meant no living thing was present. Even the trees that where there seemed fake, but that's besides the point.

At the moment it was free time, or as Monokuma calls it, he makes this place seem like a prison. You were planing on spending your free time alone on the beach like always but a certain boy had different plans for you.

"Hey Y/N, mind if I join you?" Someone asked.

You whipped your head around in surprise, you hadn't even heard anyone approaching you with the crunching of sand beneath their feet. You guessed you were just so lost in thought. When you turned around your eyes met some greenish-brown ones. It was Hajime, one of the only people that bothered to talk to your lonely self.

"Oh ya sure!" You said trying to sound as happy as possible, you were actually exited to spend time with someone that didn't seem like they would kill you, or at least you hoped they wouldn't.

"I see you always sitting on the beach alone so I wanted to see what was so great about this place." Hajime said directing a smile towards you.

Your face instantly got hotter and you could tell it probably looked beat red, you were definitely blushing. You couldn't help it though, you found your classmate Hajime very handsome even thought he couldn't remember his ultimate talent.

"Haha um well, I just like listening to the little waves, it helps me calm my nerves." You said as you looked down and started drawing little doodles in the sand trying to avoid eye contact.

"Well looks like we have a lot of time on our hand, do you maybe want to swimming? I mean we never really got to enjoy the water before because Monokuma showed up only minutes later." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh ya, sure we can do that!" You said while starting to stand up and Hajime followed your motion.

"We should go change into some bathing suits, let's meet right here when we're done."

"Ok sound good." You then slightly ran back to your cottage so you could get back as quickly as possible.

You rummaged through your clothes until you found your (F/C) swimsuit. You felt like it fit your body shape perfectly and made you feel less self conscious. You put in on and grabbed a beach towel and sandals, now you where ready to go.

You ran out of the cottage and back to the spot where Hajime was already waiting.

"Oh he- wow you look great..." Hajime said as his eyes where glued to our body.

You where surprised by his actions so you took your beach towel and wrapped it around you to cover yourself up. It's not like you didn't like the complement you were just embarrassed and didn't want him so see anymore.

"Oh no, I didn't mean it in a pervy way, I'm sorry about that. It's just you do look really nice." Now Hajime was blushing due to the embarrassment he was now feeling.

"I- it's ok, you look nice too." You managed to mumble.

"I'll race your to the water!" Hajime said as he already started to dart off.

"Hey that not fair, you got a head start!" You yelled after him throwing your beach towel aside.

Hajime of corse won, but that was only because he got a head start. You two spent the rest of the day spacing around in the water, building sand castles, and most of all having a good time. You never wanted it to end but of course it did, when you both settled under a tree to dry off it was getting close to Monokuma's nighttime announcement but you were already exhausted. You ended up falling asleep of Hajime shoulder in the middle of a conversation.

"Someone must be tired, huh?" Hajime chuckled at your sleeping form. "I guess I have to carry you back, let's hope no one thinks I'm carrying a dead body."

Hajime then picked you up bridal style and carried you back to your cottage as Monokuma's announcement rang throughout the island, surprisingly you didn't wake up. He opened your door and carried you to your bed placing you down as gently as possible. He then tucked you in even though you where still in your bathing suit, he couldn't bring himself to change you. But just as he was about to leave, you whispered something probably due to your dream.

"Love you Hajime~" You breathed.

"I- I love you too Y/N." He said then planting a goodnight kiss on your forehead.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹