(っ◔◡◔)っ Smoothies - 𝐹𝓊𝓎𝓊𝒽𝒾𝓀𝑜 𝒦𝓊𝓏𝓊𝓇𝓎𝓊

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Smoothies
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Prompt: you decide to visit the restaurant that has opened up on the new island, who will you encounter while your there?

It was the day after the first trail, and last night you could barely get any sleep. You were scared but also pitiful for you classmates that had just died the day before. To get you mind off of things you decided to go take a walk around the new part of the island that opened up thanks to Monomi for defeating one of the Monobeasts.

The island wasn't really interesting though, it was basically just more beach but it did have a beach house and a diner. You weren't to hungry because you just had breakfast with the rest of your alive classmates but you decided to check it out in case it had a nice drink or two.

You stepped inside and the door triggered a little bell, you wondered why it was even there because you saw no one standing behind the counter but as you were scanning the area your eyes met with another's, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu eyes to be exact.

He looked shocked at first but then moved his head to look out the window next to the booth he was sitting in and let out a decently loud groan hoping you got the clue that he didn't want any company, but you didn't. You walked over to where he was sitting and game his a smile.

"Hey! Is anybody sitting here or can I take it?" You said pointing to the seat directly across from the Yakuza.

"What does it look like dumbass." He replied with a scowl.

"Well I think it looks open so I'm going to sit down." You said in more cheerful tone than his.

"Tch" Was all he responded with.

You sat down and looked out the window with him in an awkward silence until you decided to speak up.

"So what are you doing here." To be honest you felt bad for Fuyuhiko because he was one of the main suspects in the last trail the day before and he seemed pretty mad about it. You didn't like seeing anyone upset, it just wasn't your personality so you felt like you should treat him extra nice. You also may have thought he was a bit cute with his baby face but you would never dream of telling him that.

"I came here to get away from you idiots but it looked like that didn't work." He said without making eye contact and still looking out the window.

"Well I can go make us some smoothies behind that counter there, it looks like they have the ingredients." You offered.

"I don't like milk and isn't there milk in those things."

"Well there can be, but I can make one especially for you without any if that's what you want." You said once more with a smile hoping to show of your smoothie skills.

"Ya whatever." He mumbled.

"I'll take that as a yes!" You said while getting up to make you and him the drinks.

After making both a smoothie for you and Fuyuhiko you brought his drink out first making sure he knows that it didn't contain any milk, you went to then go retrieve your beverage from behind the counter and bring it back to the table you two were sitting at.

On your way back though you ended up tripping over your own two feet and tumbled to the ground along with your drink. When you realized what just happened your white shirt was now all drenched from the smoothie you were carrying. Your face was also red from embarrassment and you were also panicking about how you would clean up the mess.

Fuyuhiko just stared at you with a blush on his face not knowing what to do, you didn't end up in one of those compromising poses that Mikan always found herself in but he could now see through your previously white shirt. You stood up and went to go look for a mop apologizing to the Yakuza or making such a mess.

All you wanted to do was impress the cute boy with a smoothie but you ended up ruining the moment but at least he seemed to enjoy the part of his smoothie he already drank.

You were now in the back room frantically looking for some cleaning supplies when you felt a tap on your solder. There standing was the baby faced gangster holding out the coat of his suit to you with a pink dusting on his face. You were very confused on what was happening until he pointed at your shirt. You looked down and let out a small flustered yelp.

"Now is not the time to be catching a cold in the situation we're in so just put this on instead." He then shoved the coat into your arms and walked out of the back room.

You then made sure he was gone before you turned around and took off your not so white shirt and threw it away. There was no way that thing was salvageable. You proceeded to put on Fuyuhiko's coat and looked for cleaning supplies. After finding some you walked back out and cleaned up your mess.

Fuyuhiko at this point was a blushing mess from seeing through your shirt to now seeing you in his suit's coat, not to mention how much he loved the smoothie you made for him.

After you were done you sat down in your seat across from Fuyuhiko and let out a sigh before apologizing one last time.

"I'm so sorry you had to see me like that, I don't always trip over myself especially while carrying something that shouldn't be dropped..."

"It- Its ok..." he mumbled with his head down "you know this is probably the only time someone tried to do something nice for me in a while, I also think it was kinda cute."

You then gave him a shocked look with a blush on your face. He then looked up at you to see your reaction after he realized what he just said.

"It's not like I like you or anything idiot!"

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹