(っ◔◡◔)っ Sneaking Out - 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒶𝓇𝑜 𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓂𝒾

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Sneaking Out
Fluff
Rantaro Amami x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

"The term is ending soon, you need to get those grades to all A+'s or no more phone for you."

"No you can not go to their birthday party, you need to study."

"An 88!? Really y/n!? No dinner for you tonight."

Previous phrases that your parents once said to you raced through your mind as you sat curled up in your bed, face buried in your pillow. They pressured you to be the best in the class, no the best in the whole school. All you wanted to do was live out a normal teenage life with friends and parties, not books and tests.

You were just sent to your room for the day because your parents found out that you hung out with a boy yesterday, but he wasn't just any boy, he was your best friend Rantaro Amami. It was questionable how you both became friends in the first place, it a was kinda cliché story of the goodie two shoes befriending the sort of bad boy of the school, but that's for another time.

Through your overwhelming thoughts you heard your phone buzz and with the little energy you had you reached over and checked who it was.

- Avocado 🥑
Hey, want to hang out at the park tonight?

You sighed as you read the message not wanting to decline his invitation, but you had no other choice. It was basically impossible for you to just walk out the front door of your house, your parents would surely take notice.

You -
Sry, I'm grounded for the rest of the day
They caught me hanging out with you yesterday

- Avocado 🥑
Oh come on, I'm not that bad

You -
They have other opinions about that

- Avocado 🥑
Why don't you just sneak out then?

You -
Ha, your funny

- Avocado 🥑
No I'm serious!
I'll come by in a few minutes, be ready

You -
Wait what?!
I swear your paying for my funeral

And with that you set your phone down to the side. Your bad thoughts had completely stopped after talking with him, it's like he made you feel like someone other than the smart girl at school.

You threw on a light sweatshirt just as you heard a little noise come from your balcony. You opened the door to meet none other than Rantaro who was already here to pick you up.

"Miss me?" He smirked.

"Wa- how did you get here to fast?" You questioned amazed by sudden appearance.

"Maaagggiiicc..." he responded with playfully.

"Ya, whatever." You rolled your eyes at his childish antics.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked stepping into your room from your balcony and shutting the door behind him.

"Oh it's nothing.." you looked away avoiding his question.