(っ◔◡◔)っ Nightmares - 𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑜𝓉𝑜 𝒩𝒶𝑒𝑔𝒾

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Nightmares
Makoto Naegi x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

"Y/n!" Makoto yelled as you were being dragged to your ever approaching doom.

"Makoto, help!" You yelled in return. You had been found as the next blackened, who did you kill? None other than the Ultimate Affluent Progeny, Byakuya Togami.

You had enough of his attitude toward everyone especially Makoto that you finally snapped and now it was your punishment.

Before Makoto could reach for you, you were locked up into a glass cage. You frantically banged on the wall but no sooner chains were wrapped around your entire body. Makoto ran up to the glass only to be greeted by a pool of water starting to flood in. He banged and banged until his hands were bleeding but the glass never started to crack.

"Y/n please hold on! I'll get you out of here I promise!"

You shook your head in response knowing this is what you deserved for committing such a crime as tears ran down your cheeks adding to the water that was now just under your head. Drowning was one of your biggest fears so you figured that Monokuma, that excuse of a headmaster, would use this as your execution method.

Makoto gently places his hand against the glass one last time, praying that someone, anyone, would help him save you.

"Makoto?"

'What? Who was calling me?' He thought.

"Makoto!"

Makoto opened his eyes only to be met by your beautiful face.

"There you go..." you said as you reached your hand up to his cheek to wipe his continuously falling tears away.

Makoto was still confused but all he wanted to do was hold you. He grabbed you tightly and pulled you against his chest.

"Woah there" you said with a chuckle. "Did you have another one of those nightmares?"

Makoto nodded as he nuzzled his face into your neck.

"Would you like to talk about it, sweetheart?"

He couldn't say no to that nick name you gave him. "You were the blackened and I bet you can figure out the rest from there."

"Mhm" you sighed as you played with his hair in reassurance. You just wanted him to stop having these terrible nightmares that would keep him up mostly every night.

His tears started to seize and you pulled away only to plant little kisses all over his face. He let out a little chuckle in response only to soon be met by your soft lips connecting to his. He tilted his head to the side and grabbed the back of your neck to deeper the kiss. Both of you never wanted to let go but soon you needed to breath.

"Feeling better?" You asked as you moved some hair out of his face.

"Much better. Thank you, baby." He said as he flipped you over so now you were under him. He planted one last his to you lips before snuggling between your breasts.

"Makoto!" You whined at his actions.

"What? There're soft." He stated innocently.

You let out a sigh. "Fine, goodnight my love."

"Goodnight my goddess."

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹