(っ◔◡◔)っ Snowball Fight - 𝐿𝑒𝑜𝓃 𝒦𝓊𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒶

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓
Snowball Fight
Leon Kuwata x Reader
┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

Prompt: you and your boyfriend go on a walk during a snow day and it ends in a pleasant surprise

You were walking through the park with your boyfriend Leon Kuwata because today you had a snow day. At the moment the snow was falling slowly and it wasn't as bad as it was last night which is why school was canceled in the first place.

You and Leon had just gotten together a week before, but you guys have been best friends since you could ever remember. You were both into sports and would always try to make it to each others games if you didn't have a game of your own.

"Hey, this is actually our first snow day together as a couple. Who would ever think I would get to date the prettiest girl in our school." He said when you sat down on a near by bench covered by a large tree.

"Oh stop it Leon, I could say the same for you, you know?" You replied with a blush on your face.

"Aaawwwww you think I'm pretty~" Leon replied puckering out his lips doing his best female impression.

"You know what I meant stupid." You said with a pout.

"I know, I know I'm just joking with ya." He said pulling you into a hug.

You both stayed in that hug for a while until you bent down ever so slightly and picked a handful of snow off of the ground. Before Leon could react to what you were doing you have shoved the ball of snow into his face. He just sat there in disbelief and pulled away from the hug, that's when you got up and started running away from him. You didn't make it to far until you felt something hit you on your back making you almost fall over.

"Hey what was that for!" You yelled from your distance across the park.

"It's not my fault, you started it!" He replied with a smug look on his face.

That's when you finally decided to remember that your boyfriend was the Ultimate Baseball player and snowball fights were his specialty, though you never played against him in the games because you would always be on the same team as a kid. You knew that your only options now was to fight back or run.

You bent down and made another ball and threw it at him, and with your luck it missed him. Leon just laughed at your attempt to hit him because he knew baseball or pitching wasn't your strongest sport. He would sometimes ask you to pitch some balls for him but you could never actually throw one well.

That's when you made the decision to just run away from his attacks and so you did. You did circles around the park with Leon on your tail still managing to get some hits in while you were both laughing, you did get strange looks from many passerby's but you didn't care. You never had a care in the work when you were with Leon.

You were starting to slow down because the coldness was getting to your lungs and that's when it hit you literally. Leon had not been able to slow down to your pace in time and ended up crashing right into you. He was now on top of you, faces just inches apart. Both of you were trying to catch your breath while looking into each others eyes.

Even though you knew Leon your whole life and started dating a week ago you never actually had your first kiss with him, you did share many cheek pecks with him but that was it. You knew that this had to be done so you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in while both of you closed your eyes. The kiss was so sweet, you really did love Leon a lot.

When you finally pulled away for air he whispered, "God do I love you."

Then before you knew it he was showering you in little kisses all over your cold face. All you could was laugh and all he could do is smile. After he felt like he had done his job he stood up and pulled you up with him. You were both now covered in snow and didn't have the appropriate snow gear on so you were also soaked.

"How about we go back to my place and change, we can also make some hot cocoa!" You offered while reaching out to hold his hand.

"I'd like that my love." And with that you both started to make your way home.

⊹⊱•••《 END 》•••⊰⊹