Chapter 41

"So pretty," I pointed out, looking over the crystal blue waters with a few ripples that were formed from the light winds.

"Just like you," he said with a cheeky smile. I scoffed at the cheesy line.

We sat in silence for a little while longer, the sound of the birds chirping throughout the sky filling the air as well as the calming sound of the lake's small waves lapping at the shore line.

"What are you going to do once you leave here?" I asked and tilted my head that rested on his shoulder to look up at him. I had realized that I had never asked the question, which was a pretty important one considering the fact that Fred and George were both in their last year of schooling at Hogwarts.

"Well, George and I always wanted to open up a joke shop. 'Weasleys Wizard Wheezes'," he said with bright eyes as he said the name. "We actually have the store front in Hogsmeade picked out and everything. We would sell all kinds of stuff for pranks and anything else mischievous, we're even working on a few formulas for products. We were going to show you the place when we all went out as a group but never got around to it".

"Fred that's great," I said truthfully, already being able to see them working there and how successful that could be. I could already imagine the two of them running a shop, helping little kids pick out things and organizing all of the items. It seemed like a perfect fit for them.

"You think so?" he asked, seemingly nervous at my response.

I noticed this and gave him an honest nod. "Yeah. I think that that sounds absolutely amazing. And could be really successful too".

"Hmm," he hummed and gave me a kiss on my temple. "We'll see, you never know what's going to happen".

I turned away from him and looked out at the water again, imagining our life after they left Hogwarts. I had always worried that they would go somewhere far away for work or more schooling and that I wouldn't be able to see them, but a smile took over my face as I imagined them working and hopefully living so close to me. I could already picture myself going over to the shop after school days sometimes or spending my weekends wherever they were living. It sounded absolutely magical.

I sighed and settled back into his chest more, wanting to be even closer to him even though it wasn't possible.

His hands that were previously wrapped around my stomach moved down the tops of my bare thighs and began to slowly smooth over the top of them. I sighed and let him do as he wanted, thinking the touch was completely innocent, but that thought was soon proven wrong when I felt him grow hard where he was pressed against my lower back.

"Fred," I hissed as if someone could hear us.

"What?" he asked innocently and bent down to give me a kiss on my neck. "I can't help it. You look sexy as hell in a skirt," he muttered against the skin of my neck. "Easy access".

I giggled but saved that information for future use. "Fred," I groaned and lightly shoved his head away from my neck.

"C'mon, there's no one around".

I looked around to make sure that what he said was true and couldn't even believe that I was considering whatever he was suggesting.

"Doesn't matter, we're in public," I said after a moment of hesitation. The truth was that I hadn't done anything with either of them since the previous weekend and was getting a bit impatient, but that wasn't going to distract me from the fact that we were in public. In broad daylight. At school.

"Is that so?" he asked and placed another kiss on my neck, one of his hands traveling to the inside of my thigh to rub up and down it.

"Yes," I said in one I hoped would be a dismissive and stern voice but came out instead as a breathy moan.