Chapter 28

warning: explicit sexual content

I kissed him urgently and began to unbutton the top button of his shirt, desperate for both him and his brother.

"Are you sure?" George asked, having pulled away from our kiss.

I opened my eyes, a bit drunk off of the kiss, and nodded eagerly.

I hadn't known what I wanted before, but now that I did - I wanted it bad. I wanted to be close to them in this vulnerable way, to show them how much I cared for them in a physical sense. I wanted to see and touch every single part of them; wanted them to see every single part of me that no one else could. I wanted to bond with them in the most intimate way possible.

Also, I just really wanted to be fucked.

I reached forward, grabbed his face to pull it to mine and smashed our lips together, rejoining our mouths in the eager kiss. I moved my lips passionately against his, but I could feel that he was barely responding. He returned it a bit, but with less force. I could feel him smiling teasingly against my lips, and that's when I knew that this wasn't going to be as easy as I had hoped that it would be. Knowing the twins, I shouldn't have been surprised.

He placed his hand on my chest and lightly pushed me backwards after having removed his lips from my own. To my surprise, my back was met with he muscled chest of Fred who had appeared behind me without my knowledge.

"Tch, tch," He tutted quietly into my ear. "So eager".

I turned my head around to look up at him, a bit breathless and confused. I had hoped that I could come to them for a bit of a quick fuck, having finally realized how much I felt for them and wanting to let out all of the pent up lust and passion, but that was apparently not what was going to happen.

George slowly smoothed his hands down my bare shoulders from in front of me, almost teasingly. "Did you think that we would just be waiting here for you, ready to do whatever you wanted?" he asked me. Someone could have perceived this as him being angry with me, but judging by the way that he said it, I knew that he was yet again teasing me.

"Uh..." I uttered breathlessly. "No, I just thought-".

My voice cut off once I felt Freds hands place themselves on the sides of my waist from behind me and smooth down over my hips and back up to resume their spot on the smallest part of my waist. "We're doing this our way".

George then grabbed my face and pulled me to his, connecting our mouths together in a kiss. He moved his mouth quickly against mine this time, controlling my mouth in a knee-weakening dominant way.

Every ounce of my body was focused on the feeling of his mouth against mine, but I soon felt another pair of lips attach themselves to my neck, placing gentle kisses on the sides of my neck. There were two sets of lips on me, and I had no idea where to concentrate. The sensation was deliciously overwhelming, and I never wanted it to stop.

Once Fred had begun to start sucking hickeys onto my neck and I started to let out moans into George's mouth, George pulled his mouth off of my lips. I blinked open my eyes slowly in confusion at him, but I couldn't focus on him for too much longer when Fred was skillfully working on my neck like he was.

I felt George's hand reach the zipper that was located on the side of my dress, and he started to teasingly pull it down at a torturously slow pace. He looked up at my eyes for a moment, wordlessly asking if this was okay, and I nodded for him to continue. I felt Fred pull his lips away from my neck, and George pulled the zipper all the way down to where it stopped at my hips. He then softly grabbed one of the thin straps and slipped it off my shoulder, the other one sliding off my other shoulder as well, and the rest of the falling with them to the floor - leaving me in only a pair of my black, lacy panties. I quickly stepped out of my dress and slipped off my heels, kicking both to the side.