Chapter 43

The following day, I went to my first two classes and then luckily got most of my work from them during lunch time, much to Fred and George's dismay. It was almost impossible to focus on my assignments when they were bugging me every two seconds because they were bored or 'wanted to cuddle'; just overall being clingy. Don't get me wrong, it was cute, I just needed to finish my homework.

Despite the distractions, I got enough of my work done that after my final classes of the day, I wasn't too stressed about the workload that I would still have after I got back from my date with George.

After my last lesson, I made my way up to my room to get ready. Luckily, I beat Hermione and Ginny to the room and quickly entered the closet to get dressed without having to explain my plans to either of them. It wasn't that I didn't want to, it was just that I had told George that I would head over right after school, forgetting that I would need to quickly change first.

I searched through my clothes and settled on a pair of black straight leg jeans, a white turtleneck and a dark green chunky cardigan that I buttoned over the top. The twins teased me that I dressed like a grandpa sometimes, and this only gave them more ammunition, but I really didn't mind.

I then quickly laced up a pair of Dr. Martens and freshened up my makeup and hair a bit before snatching my little black shoulder purse up and leaving the room. I knew that we were going to a movie theater, which was a muggle thing, so I grabbed my purse that contained muggle money just in case we needed it.

When I arrived at their room, I opened the door to see Fred lounging on his bed, his twin nowhere to be found.

"Hey, where's your brother?" I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and pointed to the bathroom.

"Coming!" I heard George yell through the door.

The bathroom door then opened and George quickly walked out, still in the process of pulling a white t-shirt over the top of his bare chest. His muscled, smooth, gorgeous bare chest.

He was wearing a pair of light wash jeans with the tee and then grabbed a perfectly worn in, tan, long sleeve dress shirt over the top, leaving it open. I eyed the comfy looking item of clothing and reminded myself to steal it from his closet sometime.

"You look lovely," he said and bent down to give me a chaste kiss.

"Mmm, you too," I said with a beaming smile once we separated. "Ready?".

He nodded and grabbed my elbow to pull me out the door with him. "Goodbye brother dearest!" he yelled as we exited.

Fred huffed. "Don't have too much fun," he reprimanded.

George just quickly flipped him off before shutting the door behind him.

"Let's go," he said to me with an excited smile and looped his arm with mine.

I nodded and kept up with his quick, and obviously excited, pace as we walked. "Are we taking the floo?".

"Yeah".

I nodded and we walked the rest of the way to the floo, passing through busy halls with all of the bustling students who were still just making their way back to their houses from their final classes.

"Are we going to a muggle place?" I asked right before we would enter the main common room that held the fireplace with floo access. I realised that this information was actually pretty important, seeing as it would be pretty bad if I started using magic around muggles.

"No, it's a wizard place that plays muggle movies. Pretty wicked actually. Ginny and I discovered it a while back when we were exploring this little town that we're headed to," he said as we stepped in front of the fireplace.