Haunted Pt.2

🎵🎶 Haunted PT.2 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Haunted

Artist: Beyoncé

~

Creepy would just be an understatement to describe the inside of this old abandoned home.
No, the best word to fit what my shocked eyes were taking in at the moment would be "unbelievable."

This suppose "abandoned house" was still well furnished, from untouched carpets to newly carved-wooden tables. Not a speck of dust found anywhere upon all the furniture, a-as if it's been cleaned regularly, a-as if someone l-lived here.

The second my thoughts stuttered that last sentence, the shaky steps I was taking immediately froze in fear, making my body grow stiff in front of the wooden spiral stair case ahead.

"T-that's impossible though."

I let out an exasperated breath.

"W-who in their right mind would want to live in an old broken down home that's s-supposedly
haunted.."

My brows scrunch together at the mere suggestion as sudden unknown fingers decided to run through the messy bunch of black curls on my head.

"I would."

I immediately gasp out, my heart racing in my chest , not only from the hand in my hair gripping the strands, harshly yanking my head onto a tense thickly muscled shoulder, but also from the low deep voice that whispered harshly into my ear.

"And I'm not a big fan of company."

Oh g-gosh

A low whimper of fear left my parted pink lips as my body squirmed and struggled to get out of the tight hold.

"P-please, I-I'm sorry I'll leave, p-please let me go."

My teeth unconsciously sunk into my quivering bottom lip as the strangers other hand traveled to the front of my chest to grab my shirt into their bunched fists.

"Leave?"

It was a humorless question that left their mouth as I felt plump lips suddenly travel on the skin of my neck, leaving immediate goosebumps in their trail.

"Pleasee spare me the begging, I'm not one who likes to laugh."

__________

How was part 2, I'm starting to really question my suppose "good writing skills", honestly cause a bunch of you are confused cause of my stupid wording
But yeah
I guess in the mean time before I post part 3 please make sure you are all updated with my new Roc and Prince book "Romelo & Jacob." We'll, If you enjoy reading Royce as much as me that is ✌️.
P.S
{I'm dragging this one shot into four parts, unless you're not really liking this one I'll just delete it..}
10 comments for the next part.

~ Imagingmb ~