21 Questions Pt.1

🎵🎶 21 Questions 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: 21 Questions

Artist: 50 cent

~

Pt.1

JACOBS POV

I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Please take a seat at table number 4, the session will begin momentarily sir."

I can't believe I'm actually desperate enough to go through with this.

Nodding my head to the blonde haired woman with a sigh, I walked further into the many small table's filled room, my gaze traveling across the white and black number cards in the centers of each coffee brown table until I landed on number 4.

I quickly took a seat.

"Okay breath Jacob, breath, everything is gonna go fine, you've seen these things go perfectly good before."

Yeah in romance movies.

"Ugh."

I groaned, placing my hand on my forehead to try to settle down my sudden distress feeling when body jumping ly the seat infront of me was tooken and my eyes landed on a chocolate brown skinned man, his hair was tightly woven in 4 braids going straight back, and from the looks of it his upper body was strongly built.

Hmm.

Not bad.

Mentally nodding in approval from his appearance, the guys voice suddenly began to filter.

"Hey My name is Jason Garrett what's yours?"

I slightly blushed from his melodic tone, my lips parted ready to speak when I was immediately cut off.

"No, no, no one is allowed to speak until your table's timer sets off."

Oh the many rules of speed dating.

I gave the white woman from earlier an understanding look while grasping the small like cooking clock in my hands, twisting the knob until it went back to sixty seconds.

That's another thing I really don't get about speed dating, how the hell am I gonna need to know everything about a guy in only one minute...

My bottom lip slightly pouted from the realization when I herd a loud male voice, "ALRIGHT GENTLEMEN YOU MAY NOW LET THOOSE TIMERS GO, AND GET TO KNOW THAT SEXY MAN IN FRONT OF YOU."

With that, you herd many "clicks" fill the air as well as Jason's words.

"Okay."

He smiled a big white pearly grin.

"Your name beautiful?"

Oh gosh, a looks charmer.

"Jacob."

I slightly whispered, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Hmm, Jacob Garret, I like the sound of that."

Marriage already?!?

Lord help me!

It was now my turn to dominantly speak.

"So Mr.Garret what is your occupation?"

I questioned with a risen brown, letting my chin rest upon my balled up fist.

The man licked his lips, "Well my profession is actually over towards to the music side."

He cleared his throat.

"I rap."

The light smile on my face dropped so fast.

"Rap?"

I gave him a disbelieving look.

"Yeah."

Jason nodded with a cheeky grin, "I can actually spit something real quick for you if you want."

My eyes immediately widened.

"T-that's really not necessary actually-

"Uh uh, I'm sitting here with this fine mamacita, his name is Jacob and I think he's a real keep-ah."

Oh god no.

"With that sexy curly hair that I'll grab on tonight, can't wait to get it on so we can do it alrigh-

"RINGGGGGGG!"

Thank God!

I inwardly cheered once I saw Wanna be bow wow get up from his seat and was replaced with a zack efron look a like.

Hopefully the rest of these guys will bring up my mood.

______________________

10 minutes later

"I quit."

I mumbled tierdly, watching my tenth sixty second date get up from his seat and into another.

I literally been in this damn gay hook up place nearly my whole morning, trying to at least get some type of action in my relationship life but so far all I've gained here is measly head aches!!

We were all now on our last guy and officially this speedy link up will be over.

A smile graced over my lips at the thought of me finally going home and snuggling up into my bed.

"Hoomme."

CHRESANTOS POV

This whole thing so far has been complete utter b/s, I can't believe my nigga Jas dragged me here to get my hopes up and completely crushed.

"EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE YOUR FINAL SEAT SO THE LAST SESSION CAN BEGIN!"

I blew out a frustrating breath, lowering my head towards the ground as I randomly sat.

I can't wait til this damn timer goes off.

"OKAY MEN BEGIN!"

Stubborning rising my jaw, my bored face slowly looked upon a beautiful figure inches away from me.

Oh my gosh.

"H-hello, my name is J-Jacob."

Guessing he felt the same way to cause his sensual voice wouldn't stop shaking.

My hand in my lap immediately rose up to the table, grasping Jacob's soft small fingers to pull slightly forward near my lips.

I slowly pecked, lingering for a while when I herd his breath catch.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Chresanto."

Maybe this whole daty thing isn't a bummer after all...