Good Kisser Pt.1

🎵🎶 Good Kisser Pt.1 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Good Kisser

Artist: Usher

~

"Okay, okay, ha, it was third grade, during lunch, under the table, we both acted like we "accidentally" dropped our napkins."

"You have got to be kidding me ha, alright, alright, first grade, after school on the yellow bus, we were the only two sitting in the back, tongue & all!"

"Woorrd???!"

"Yeah man, Shawty didn't really know what she was doing though, ha, felt like she was actually looking for my tonsils but hell, I didn't really have a single clue either, I mean your man Ray was actually your boy Ray, I was seven years old guy."

"Ha true, true, ayo Prince!"

Shit.

I knew the question was bound to travel towards my way.

The whole act of me putting on my headphones was for it to seem like I had been listening to tunes rather than their past conversations.

But, in reality I have been and the only other sound besides my band members voices was the faint melody of Kurt C's vocals.

I slightly turnt my jaw to the side, not bothering for my whole frame in the front passenger seat of the car we were all traveling in.

Us four had just ended another dance routine practice at the studio, my body ached and my head is pounding, and knowing in advanced of the outcome that'll probably come from this next situation my migraine will probably only get worse.

"Yes."

I whispered, keeping my eyes in the direction of the grey carpeted floor ahead instead of near any one.

If I was gonna at least try to lie I can not look at a person while doing it, my whole body automatically shifts into complete guilty- I surrender mode when I utter a word.

"E and I just shared our first kiss moments, what was your's like player?"

If only they knew the truth.

Curse you Ray.

My cheeks immediately flamed with heat, my mind already knew my face was probably deep red as a new-grown rose that sprouted.

Oh boy.

"W-we'll I-I, it was um-"

My chin lowered further toward the direction of my eyes, gosh I'm so screwed.

"You see I really uh- umm.. Haven't-

"You never had your first kiss yet?"

The second his deep, as well as slightly shocked voiced filtered around the stopped car's atmosphere was the moment my heart began to pound.

Roc actually spoke something..

Roc's

Mouth

Actually

Processed

A

Single

Word

To

Me..

Me..

Probably wondering why In my mind it's such a big deal, which it honestly is, because, we'll the guy hasn't said anything these past few weeks, not to me, not to Ray or our new member Ej.

Which is probably why the two had grown such acquainted towards each other since Mister Silent Royal here abandoned loud-mouth goldy locks, and I definably wasn't second in line as a rebound-friendship volunteer.

Luckily he had a single taker.

"We'll actually yeah Roc."

Lifting my head further into the slight tensed air, I hesitatingly brung my gaze onto my jaw clenched distant friend of mines.

Nothing.

After my four words, he immediately kept quiet, leaving my Adam's apple to loudly bob as well as the voice of our male manager's to take over.

"Alright boys, you may all relax for three or four hours or so, I need to head over to Kenneth's house to pick up y'all new tour contracts for tomorrow so I'll probably be gone for a while since the bastard decided the best city to live in is Las V, best place to waste my gas in that's for sure."

Walter groaned, keeping his eyes on the front windshield while the rest of us left out the black vehicle.

"Be careful, try to at least do something that dosent require damaging yourself or anything in the house, you boys are smart not mindless, no pun intended there either."

The five of us all giggled.

"Nah but seriously, I'll be back in a few, I'll be texting in the group chat in a little while and I expect to receive a response from each and everyone of you to inform me of what's going on so keep them phones near by, understand?"

We nodded.

With that last final gesture, the sound of tires scraping against pavement surrounded my ears as I slowly turned my steps away from the curb and towards the large white-cream colored expensive house.

Watching Ray slide his copied- made key into the master lock, I tiringly leaned against the tall palm tree behind me to gain at least some type of shade from the scorching rays beaming off the big star we all call "sun."

When immediately, within that moment that deep voice once filled my hearing again, but this time a whisper, only to continue off our previous spoken words before he was interrupted to have a chance of speaking once again.

"That needs to change Prince."