Practice Pt.2

🎵🎶 Practice PT.2 🎵🎶

~ Now playing;

Track: Practice

Artist: Drake

~

Pt.2

"Let's go! Let's go! My own mother can go faster than this!"

Roc yelled in courage, but his words only resulted in his friend releasing a deep growl.

"Yeah but she didn't have a fat ass seventeen year old sitting on her back while doing it, did she now?!!?"

Feeling his own sweat trickle down his hot steaming face, Prince gritted his teeth together while steading his self up and down from the wooden tiled ground all with his dictating band member plopped cris-crossed on top of him.

God I so need a shower right now.

Biting hard onto his bottom lip, the curly head boy brung the two down once more before collapsing with a loud smack.

"I-I can't do this, no more."

Pressing his chin down on the floor prince mumbled rather loudly even though him and Roc were the only two in the room.

It had to be past mid night from the amount hours the two have been going at in California's most known fitness-gym.

Wait, that's phrasing it wrong.

It's been a large amount of hours Roc royal has been acting like a general to his curly haired friend.

Sighing out loud from slight disappointment Roc slid him self up from his band members back and planted his self up & tall to peer down.

"You can't be tired Prince you barely broke a sweat and those manners of yours aren't getting any better."

Speaking in a matter-fact tone, the seven teen year old folded his tan muscled arms against his chest, cocking his hip bone to emphasis his words.

Princeton groaned.

Tilting his jaw up to look at his friend as he spoke out in a hoarse voice.

"Maybe I just don't have enough motivation, maybe my body just can't get comfortable enough to push forward from it's usual limits."

Shrugging his shoulders once silencing, Mr.royal only frowned in return from the response.

"I'll be right back."

"You better now be coming back with a bottle of water either!"

The short curled haired boy smirked with out looking back.

"Like I said, I'll be right back, just get up from the ground."

Scowling with piercing eyes at his friend's back side, prince gritted his teeth while moving his frame into a standing position, wiping his palms across the front of his gray sweats from any unnecessary dirt.

I wonder where he went off too...

Questioning in his head, Prince scoffed his black converses against the polished wooden floor before reaching the long weight bencher.

His bottom took a plop onto the black leather material as he let his fingers slide against the smooth material.

"Maybe I just can't do this, maybe I just need to give up on my body."

Mumbling under his breath, the Afro haired boy brung his attention onto the hem of his shirt so he could slide the material up a little to reveal light-brown skin.